? servers

? players online

TTT new role event

• Content Count:  172

In the TTT section @Hawks is talking about some suggestions for TTT I said we should add new roles he introduced me to some like spy and guard I thought since there are a lot of mixed reviews on that post we should make it an event so we add the new characters and give them their respective items and see how the community reacts like if its to chaotic if inos win to often or if this make the TTT server more fun and engaging also a lot of other stuff is being talked about to and we can also add the other things in this event. So those are somethings that could go in tho this TTT event.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

I think making an event out of new roles, would be great and fun and all.. But to hell is it going to make it into the server, even as an event. I prefer the current ttt we have right now as is. ( ignoring the whole innos slacking issue )

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  927

Without trying to make it a big issue, but many people are against the idea of more roles on TTT. An event like this would be fun, but would be pretty silly to do when it’s most likely not going to be implemented.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1161

Yeah, I really can't see this happening if I'm being real with you. Great concept, but the amount of work the TTT Ats, technical team (I think), and events team would have to put in would be insane, all for this one event where the ideas most likely won't be implemented.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread