? servers

? players online

And now.. MY final thoughts

• Content Count:  2230

You're going on to 17? Damnnnnnn time just disappears

You had some real passion in you, I remember you at the start and the strides you took in this community really are impressive. I think you proved a lot of people wrong and although I can't speak for recent times you really grew.

Cheers for some good times in the past, I hope to bump into you sometime just to say hi and see what's happening.

Take it easy :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  192

Damn @Dominic, i remember playing with you, when you were 12 back in csgo JB, i remember when you were telling me to go for admin.. While i'm 31 I've always come here and there for SG.

I running a pretty successful 6 servers on Half-life 1 servers which is why i haven't been around in a while, but seeing you went from a regular JB player to a board of director, that is awesome!

Good luck with your future endeavors

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1423

I literally have no one to get drunk and talk to anymore.

What a fucking nerd move, my guy.

dude, shut the fuck up

• Like 12

• Content Count:  6465

dude, shut the fuck up

I don't think Dom will take it to heart. He knows full well what I think of his time at SG, after numerous years of knowing him over time. I was being light hearted, if it's offensive to Dom I apologize. I was not trying to deter from his time at SG or demean what he said.

Edit: I will simply delete the post as to not offend anyone. I did not have ill intentions towards Dom or his time at SG. He is one of few people I had high hopes of doing great things, and I think he achieved that in his short time of being BD. I could not be more proud of him and his journey through the community, and I can only hope he inspired more people to follow in his path.

• Like 1
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  5674

Crazy to think @XeNo had to be hammered enough to think @Zayne was being a real white knight. Lay off the drinks guy.

On some real shit since this'll probably be one of the last times this thread gets bumped, thanks for all the well wishes. Just seeing some of the names in here brought back an assload of memories and actually made me nostalgic thinking about when I first joined here. If you took the time to read the thread or actually write a response, I appreciate it. Some of you may never realize the impact you had on me, but I'm hopeful that those people who took the time to talk to me for hours on end about stuff that didn't even have to do with SG will recognize that I'm eternally grateful for it. It's wild to think about the fact that I'll probably never be back here as actively as I was once, but all good things must come to an end. It's been an honor, ladies.

make bom a bd

• Like 12

• Content Count:  2579

Crazy to think @XeNo had to be hammered enough to think @Zayne was being a real white knight. Lay off the drinks guy.

On some real shit since this'll probably be one of the last times this thread gets bumped, thanks for all the well wishes. Just seeing some of the names in here brought back an assload of memories and actually made me nostalgic thinking about when I first joined here. If you took the time to read the thread or actually write a response, I appreciate it. Some of you may never realize the impact you had on me, but I'm hopeful that those people who took the time to talk to me for hours on end about stuff that didn't even have to do with SG will recognize that I'm eternally grateful for it. It's wild to think about the fact that I'll probably never be back here as actively as I was once, but all good things must come to an end. It's been an honor, ladies.

make bom a bd

0bc429e56333c2567b805d14d824efd3.jpg

• Like 3

Reply to Thread