? servers

? players online

First Cell

• Content Count:  409

The only time I really hear first cell referenced in an order is on razor/vip. And that is the cell closest to armory as many others have said. I don't really see why we have to clarify first cell on all maps because there are plenty of other descriptive ways to give an order of this nature(ex. using !marker). If we did want to be able to clarify a cell this way, I think the way first cell would be most easily identified as is the left most cell when facing cells.

• Content Count:  203

First cell can be defined 2 ways, depending on how you look at it.

In cell and Facing Cells, based on perspective.

IN CELL: In cell can be looked at, well, in cell, left to right, depending on the map.

For example, left to right, on summer jail, is cell closest to armory, whilst on electric and revamp, left to right is VIP cell to pool secret sides.

Right to left is vice versa.

FACING CELL: Facing cell can be looked at vice versa as left to right. right to left and left to right work for both in cell and facing cell, so there is no way you can warning shot someone or kill someone.

The only way you would have to be justified is if you specify the cell with a marker or direction.

• Content Count:  417

first cell is a only a place that should be used within razor and vip, as they are the only maps with well-known secrets. you don't see CTs telling Ts to go to third cell on undertale, so don't call for first cells on undertale either. if you want to clarify which cell you want Ts to go to, use a marker ya dingus

• Content Count:  1030

As people have said before, the 1st cell order is only really used on three maps: Old Razor, New Razor, and VIP. These maps are just so frequently played on our servers that even if you have no idea what that order means, you'll clearly be able to tell based on the behavior of the other Ts once the order is given. If someone asks where first cell is, most people will say it's the column of cells that's closest to armory. I would say that first cell is the cell that is closest to isolation.

You almost never hear first cell orders on maps like Clouds, or Obama, and there are some maps that don't even have an isolation, like SpyvsSpy. That's kind of a loose definition as well, but I think that there doesn't really need to be a solid definition for it.

Reply to Thread