? servers

? players online

Weapon Spawn Glitch

• Content Count:  903

I don't know if anyone else has noticed a weapon glitch in TTT but it's been happening to me a lot lately, when I go to pick up a gun from a weapon spawn it is distorted, you can't shoot it and when you switch to your knife or another gun you permanently lose that gun.

It's been pretty annoying for me since it tends to happen on my T rounds and I've gotten killed multiple time solely because of the weapon glitch.

I don't know if it's something that could get fixed or if its more if it happens then oh well but I just wanted to bring attention to it.

anyways..

Chow.

• Content Count:  550

Do you happen to have a video of said glitch? I Think what you’re saying is when you pick up a gun at the same time as another person and the gun “appears” on your screen but it really isn’t there. It happens all the time and the only option is to find a new gun.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

I believe it's related to !ws but couldn't be positive, I just remember it starting around the time that was implemented. Do you usually use E or just walk over weapons when picking them up? Not sure if it makes a difference but it feels like it happens less when I actually use E to pick weapons up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903

@Gentoo

I do a mix of both, walk over them when I need a gun and press E when I wanna take a specific gun.

It tends to happen with Deagles for me but I'm not using /ws for my deagle.

It may just be me using /ws at all that's doing it I guess

Edited by Mace

Reply to Thread