Full map name

jb_clouds_sgedit

Type of map

Jailbreak

Why should we remove it

- Absoloutely kills server pop.

- Still has
this
map fix request open, and it's the only part of the map people enjoy.

- Door of RLGL/Obstacle Course kills

As much as I advocated for this map to stay on the server, it seems none of the playerbase like it. We'll have over 20-25 people online, the map gets nominated and selected (so atleast half the server wanted it) and then on map switch only 12 people connect. I've seen it happen more than once, and before tonight. I don't know if it's the "phase" we're going through or people can't rebel on any map that's not revamp, but the map kills the server population even at peak hours.

I personally just wanted to repeat that I want this map to stay on the server, but there should be some consideration if it's worth keeping it on or. not.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1161

While I do love this map ZZL is right, I remember last night we went from revamp to clouds and it cut the pop in half basically. This map is always nominated in and voted for, but no one sticks around to play it.

• Like 1
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  1559

I honestly find this map very fun to play on, I personally haven't seen the server die down when this map is chosen, but if it were to remove I hope we can add clouds 2 that smoGG is working on right now. (Also map fix is still open because the map just takes too long to compile)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  824

@Infinityward_ There may be an issue with the map just not letting players in?

https://gyazo.com/4eedd4590da55284692d96f6e79c18ae

Instead of redownloading it from the servers he might have to delete it then download it from the fastdl, that’s been able to fix some for me in the past, but if that doesn’t work then idk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

@Infinityward_ There may be an issue with the map just not letting players in?

https://gyazo.com/4eedd4590da55284692d96f6e79c18ae

This is usually a problem on their side, console usually gives errors if a download goes wrong. You can fix this by going to our map downloads list and downloading the map, dragging into your csgo maps folder and rejoining the server

• Content Count:  1020

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21512[/ATTACH]

This is the error I keep getting. I've also tried everything that has been suggested and can't seem to get in the server still.

same with me and i would argue to just remove it if this is a common issue with no known easy fix as someone who just starting to play the servers most likely won't look for a fix and go to another server

• Like 1

• Content Count:  568

I personally love this map and would hate to see it get removed. But if there is a way that it could be fixed because its not letting people in it would bring back most of the population for the portion that can't get in if that's the case.

• Like 2