? servers

? players online

MG course stop

• Content Count:  1559

@Damon has thought of this but the issue is the same everytime, maps like 100traps dont kill the player, instead they tp them to a checkpoint. So players would be stuck on that map until an AT came by and would change the map. He has said that hes thinking about a plugin that will make the map stop on timeleft for specific maps.

• Content Count:  905

"dont kill the player, instead they tp them to a checkpoint. So players would be stuck on that map until an AT came by and would change the map."

I was talking about How on large maps when there is no time left for the map players that are still doing the map are kicked and moved to the next map. I never said we shouldnt change maps. Maybe you didnt understand what i ment or I didnt understand what you ment @20 scrolls

• Content Count:  1559

"dont kill the player, instead they tp them to a checkpoint. So players would be stuck on that map until an AT came by and would change the map."

I was talking about How on large maps when there is no time left for the map players that are still doing the map are kicked and moved to the next map. I never said we shouldnt change maps. Maybe you didnt understand what i ment or I didnt understand what you ment @20 scrolls

correct me if im wrong but your suggesting to when timeleft (at the bottom) is at 0, to let the players finish the map and once they all die the map switches right? And what I am saying is that on maps like 100traps players DON'T DIE and therefor when timeleft is at 0, there is no way for the map to change and so players are stuck on that map until its forcibly changed

• Content Count:  958

as far as I know this broke recently with the introduction of the course timer. the map is supposed to switch at the end of the last round instead of when time left hits 0 (with the exception of maps like 100traps). I believe the Managers are working on fixing this soon.

Reply to Thread