? servers

? players online

LR guide

• Content Count:  113

recently i have seen a lot of the new players on the server that just dont know what lr is and how it works, basically they can just stand and not understand what they need to do..

What Is LR?

LR basically is Last-Request, its Ts last request of a t against one of the CTs you will turn red and have lr sign above your head once you are in lr and your oppent/lr partner will have lr have blue skin and lr sigh above his head. lr is availble when there are 4 or less Ts left alive. Cts can force Ts to LR but they need to give time to lr by, in the best way its 10-15 seconds, they may give you more time to lr, it depends for example if you are in a deathgame you need time to get out of it, and after you can lr, so you need extra time. There are no rules that says about time to lr, but resoanoble amount considerd 15 seconds. You can make your own lr rules, but your rules need to give the same chances to win for you and for your lr partner, for example you can say i want first shot Ct will have to give you first shot, or leg shots only, shoot only in the legs, also you need to say your rules before lr starts. To control it you need to press numbers on your keyboard not num pad.

How To Lr?

To lr you need to type !lr in chat. !!! NOT IN CONSOLE !!! after you typed it menu will pop up on the left of your screen with lines saying

1. s4s- s4s is last request in which you need to kill your opponent by taking 1 shot each turn, you get 1 shot at him and after he gets 1 shot to shoot you

2. noscope battle- you will get scout/ssg and 80 bullets in a clip, you cant scope in, and you need to shot and kill your oponnet/Ct, so its basically game of luck

3. Rock paper cissors- its like it sound like , you get tree options rock paper or cissors

4. knife fight- you gotta knife your lr partner to death with two right klicks, or 2 left ckicks and one right.

5. gun toss- you toss your guns and whose gun went farhest wins

What happens after i win/lose lr?

After you lose lr you die. After you win you gotta kill ct or ct need to stay, after your lr partner dies you are kos, it doesnt matter if its rock paper cissors or custom lr etc, you are KOS after winning lr, there is 2 options what is going to happen next,you can ask for pardon and CTs can dicide to pardon you and let you lr again, or they can just kill you.

anything alse that i need to know about?

if there is more than one CT with lr sigh above their head, you can find your lr partner with line that is always going to be between you and your lr partner. Cts can kill you if you will not lr in given time. if Ct said" freeze if not in lr" and you moved after you send lr and ct didnt aceept it yet you can be shot. If you keep running away from your lr partner you can be killed for delaying. You can see whose shot it is by messages in chat that are saying for example "Meggi took their shoot" this shows that its your oppenets shot. also you can bind !lr for one of your keys example "bind F6 sm_lr" type this in console and pick any key you want. CTs can't give you orders when you're in active LR, no orders are implied to you once you in active lr. Vanya chill with that.

THANK THE POST

• Like 2
Edited by MeGGi<3
sum ting went wong, vanya shut up, grammar

• Content Count:  625

Good start Meggi! If this was going to be a full-fledged guide maybe work on your grammar a little bit. Also would like to add:

What Is LR

LR basically is Last-Request, its Ts last request of a t against one of the CTs you will turn red and have lr sign above your head once you are in lr and your oppent/lr partner will have lr have blue skin and lr sigh above his head, lr is availble when there are 4 or less Ts left alive. Cts can force Ts to LR but they need to give time to lr by, in the best way its 10-15 seconds, they may give you more time to lr, it depends for example if you are in a deathgame you need time to get out of it, and after you can lr, so you need extra time. There are no rules that says about time to lr, but resoanoble amount considerd 15 seconds. to control it you need to press numbers on your keyboard not num pad.

Add the part about the T making their own rules as long as it is reasonable and is not ambiguous/can be understood.

After you lose lr you die. After you win lr you are kos, it doesnt matter if its rock paper cissors or custom lr etc, you are KOS after winning lr, there is 2 options what is going to happen next,you can ask for pardon and CTs can dicide to pardon you and let you lr again, or they can just kill you.

And here add the part about the winning conditions for LR: you either kill the CT, or the CT gets killed (RPS exclusive)

I don't know where you will add this, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD THE VITAL POINT that CT orders DO NOT APPLY when you are in LR, whether it is the order from the CT you are LRing or other CTs, they cannot give you orders when you are in an ACTIVE LR

please get some grammar checking add on

• Like 6
Edited by splayd

• Content Count:  417

Step 1: Find the dumbest, newest CT on the team (usually a private, they're so gullible)

Step 2: Say "Do what I do", and send a gun toss LR to them

Step 3: Spend 30 seconds convincing them that its not a shot for shot, it literally says gun toss when you accept, how are you all this dumb

Step 4: Bring them to big cage, or any elevated place on the map

Step 5: Throw your gun off (don't try anything fancy, rocket tossing will lead to them accusing you of cheating)

Step 6: When they jump off to throw the gun, right as they run, run parallel to them on the ground

Step 7: Backstab once in range (I personally run backwards for the 180, but do whatever you like)

Step 8: If this fails, it'll take another 2 or 3 seconds for them to pull out their primary, so just left left right them.

Step 9: Either you get sprayed, or another gullible CT thinks that they can beat you, repeat until you get sprayed or they all die.

• Content Count:  625

Step 1: Find the dumbest, newest CT on the team (usually a private, they're so gullible)

Step 2: Say "Do what I do", and send a gun toss LR to them

Step 3: Spend 30 seconds convincing them that its not a shot for shot, it literally says gun toss when you accept, how are you all this dumb

Step 4: Bring them to big cage, or any elevated place on the map

Step 5: Throw your gun off (don't try anything fancy, rocket tossing will lead to them accusing you of cheating)

Step 6: When they jump off to throw the gun, right as they run, run parallel to them on the ground

Step 7: Backstab once in range (I personally run backwards for the 180, but do whatever you like)

Step 8: If this fails, it'll take another 2 or 3 seconds for them to pull out their primary, so just left left right them.

Step 9: Either you get sprayed, or another gullible CT thinks that they can beat you, repeat until you get sprayed or they all die.

Nah i just beat all of them without doing your dirty knifing

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

What Is LR

Change to "What is LR?" for consistency and proper title formatting.

LR basically is Last-Request' date=' its Ts last request of a t against one of the CTs you will turn red and have lr sign above your head once you are in lr and your oppent/lr partner will have lr have blue skin and lr sigh above his head. lr is availble when there are 4 or less Ts left alive. Cts can force Ts to LR but they need to give time to lr by, in the best way its 10-15 seconds, they may give you more time to lr, it depends for example if you are in a deathgame you need time to get out of it, and after you can lr, so you need extra time. There are no rules that says about time to lr, but resoanoble amount considerd 15 seconds. You can make your own lr rules, but your rules need to give the same chances to win for you and for your lr partner, for example you can say i want first shot Ct will have to give you first shot, or leg shots only, shoot only in the legs, also you need to say your rules before lr starts. To control it you need to press numbers on your keyboard not num pad.[/quote']

Since there are a ton of errors, I'll just do a whole revision of it. A basic rundown of a few errors you have are grammar, typos, formatting, putting useless information or scattering it, and consistency.

LR is Last-Request and it's the T's final order where they challenge the CT's in various minigames like Shot 4 Shot, No-Scope Battle, Rock Paper Scissors, Knife Fight, and Gun Toss. LR is activated for use when there are 4 or less T's alive and CT's are allowed to order the T's to LR (CT's must give a reasonable time for the T's to LR and an optimal timeframe is 10-15 seconds). The T's are also allowed to give out rules to the CT's that they must both follow before the LR starts. Once a T sends an LR to a CT and they accept it, the T's turn red while receiving a green LR sign above them while CT's turn blue and also receive the sign.

How To Lr?

change this to "How to LR?" for consistency and proper title formatting.

To lr you need to type !lr in chat. !!! NOT IN CONSOLE !!! after you typed it menu will pop up on the left of your screen with lines saying

1. s4s- s4s is last request in which you need to kill your opponent by taking 1 shot each turn, you get 1 shot at him and after he gets 1 shot to shoot you

2. noscope battle- you will get scout/ssg and 80 bullets in a clip, you cant scope in, and you need to shot and kill your oponnet/Ct, so its basically game of luck

3. Rock paper cissors- its like it sound like , you get tree options rock paper or cissors

4. knife fight- you gotta knife your lr partner to death with two right klicks, or 2 left ckicks and one right.

5. gun toss- you toss your guns and whose gun went farhest wins

Again, there is a lot of clutter here and unnecessary comments made. Here is my version albeit not great:

To send an LR, you can either type !lr or /lr in chat; an alternative is also sm_lr in console. A menu will appear on your left containing Shot 4 Shot, No-Scope Battle, Rock Paper Scissors, Knife Fight, and Gun Toss.

1) Shot 4 Shot - Shot 4 Shot or s4s is what it sounds like, the T takes a shot at the CT and he takes a shot back at the T until someone dies.

2) No-Scope Battle - No-Scope Battle is an LR where both the T and CT receive a scout with 99 bullets where you can not scope and shoot at each other until someone dies.

3) Rock Paper Scissors - RPS is the simple game of Rock, Paper, Scissors but the loser dies.

4) Knife Fight - Knife Fight is an LR where the T and CT try to knife each other to death. There are multiple modes in this and a general rule of thumb when knifing is 2 Left Clicks then a Right Click or 2 Right Clicks.

5) Gun Toss - Gun Toss is an LR where the T and CT receive a desert eagle that they throw and whoever lands the furthest win.

Change to "What Happens After I win or lose the LR?" for same reasons as before.

After you lose lr you die. After you win you gotta kill ct or ct need to stay' date=' after your lr partner dies you are kos, it doesnt matter if its rock paper cissors or custom lr etc, you are KOS after winning lr, there is 2 options what is going to happen next,you can ask for pardon and CTs can dicide to pardon you and let you lr again, or they can just kill you.[/quote']

Not quite, you do not die all the time after losing LR however the CT or T is allowed to kill you. I don't really understand what you said after this so I'll just revise this one as well.

If you win an LR, you are KOS however the CT's can pardon you which they do NOT need to follow, meaning they are allowed to kill you at any point in the round after you win the LR. If you lose an LR, you are either dead or the opponent is allowed to kill you.

anything alse that i need to know about?

Change this to "Anything else I need to Know?" for proper formatting.

if there is more than one CT with lr sigh above their head' date=' you can find your lr partner with line that is always going to be between you and your lr partner. Cts can kill you if you will not lr in given time. if Ct said" freeze if not in lr" and you moved after you send lr and ct didnt aceept it yet you can be shot. If you keep running away from your lr partner you can be killed for delaying. You can see whose shot it is by messages in chat that are saying for example "Meggi took their shoot" this shows that its your oppenets shot. also you can bind !lr for one of your keys example "bind F6 sm_lr" type this in console and pick any key you want. CTs can't give you orders when you're in active LR, no orders are implied to you once you in active lr. Vanya chill with that.[/quote']

Again, there is clutter and a lot of typos. Revising this one as well.

While you are in an LR, any other order given by the CT's are nullified and if there are other people in an LR while yours is active, there is a line showing where you and your partner are. CT's are always allowed to warning shoot and kill the T if they delay or do not LR within the time frame. You can also bind the LR command to a key (I.E: bind "h" "sm_lr"). A cool feature with the Shot 4 Shot LR includes saying in chat who took a shot so you know whose turn it is without glancing at your ammo.

The overall direction of the guide is great and it's simple however with the amount of mistakes and scattered information, it can be a bit confusing. Some major things to address are typos, grammar, and general clutter.

I don't know why I did this but yeah.

• Like 7
Edited by Noxstar

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.