? servers

? players online

Community Meeting

• Content Count:  11501

Hey everyone,

There will be a community meeting tomorrow, June 15th, at 12 PM PDT (daylight savings time, yo) in Discord . In this meeting, I will be specifically gathering thoughts on the honorary system - having an open dialogue on this is way easier than doing back and forth posts that repeat the same exact information. I'm curious on what thoughts are of where it stands now, why those with issues have certain issues, etc. I will also be gathering thoughts on the switch to Discord as well. So if you are neither here nor there about the honorary system change / the switch to Discord, feel free to skip this meeting.

I don't think there's a whole lot else to brief, but I will be adding a suggestion form to be sent directly to my inbox, and my inbox alone. Standby for that. In the meantime, if you can't make the meeting - feel free to PM me your thoughts. I will read them during the meeting and respond with my thoughts to them, and give you an IOU for a TS conversation at a later date.

If anything, this is really more of an open dialogue between me and the rest of you guys about some of these changes. Not so much of a meeting where we're briefing stuff.

• Like 40

• Content Count:  11501

Here's a down and dirty form.

I plan on adding a bit more to it later, but it does the job for now, especially for those who can't make it tomorrow. Yes, you could just send me a PM, but I'd like to make this more accessible to the general public and a tool for more people to use / see as an option. It is completely private and sent to only me.

To clarify: it’s private in the sense of it is between you and me. It is not an anonymous submission, however.

• Like 6
Edited by Caution

Reply to Thread