? servers

? players online

1 in The Chamber

• Content Count:  1030

What exactly are you suggesting here? The implementation of a command, or an event revolving around this idea?

Also, how would a "one in the chamber" event work? Please specify.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903

Ignore the command bit I don't even know where I was going with that but an event would work better for this in TTT, everyone gets a deagle, a knife and 1 bullet, 1 bullet would have to kill someone so health might have to be lowered, if they kill someone they get a bullet, if you knife you can stack bullets but if you miss you have to knife.

• Content Count:  550

I dont know how this'll work but I dont think this is a great idea for TTT. 1 in the chamber is more of a ffa style game mode so implementing it into a mode where the T's need to kill innos wouldn't mix well. The T's would be severely under powered rendering kevlar/healthshots or any other perk they get from the Traitor menu useless. It basically renders the TTT gamemode innocent sided. I think if anything, this would be more of a MGT suggestion which is one of our servers that are up for a week out of the month.

• Like 1
Edited by Case

• Content Count:  459

So this idea is somthing like black ops 2 one in the chamber. And when you hit a shot it kills them then you get your bullet back. Its not a bad idea but not sure how it would play out.

I dont know how this'll work but I dont think this is a great idea for TTT. 1 in the chamber is more of a ffa style game mode so implementing it into a mode where the T's need to kill innos wouldn't mix well. The T's would be severely under powered rendering kevlar/healthshots or any other perk they get from the Traitor menu useless. I think if anything, this would be more of a MGT suggestion which is one of our servers that are up for a week out of the month.

What case said here again is not bad idea, it kinda reminds me of the deagle only event we had awhile back.

• Like 1
Edited by Astral
Adding

Reply to Thread