? players online

do you have Destiny 2  

24 members have voted

1. 1. do you have Destiny 2

• Yes
    • No

Destiny 2

• Content Count:  1030

I haven't played Destiny 1 or Destiny 2, but I've seen people play it in front of me, and I think I can safely say it isn't for me. Unfortunately, it's just not my type of game, but I can definitely see how some people could enjoy it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

D2 Beyond Light is gonna be revolutionary i tell ya, probably the best update they've ever made in a year, just wait for it.

here's a little preview:

i'm down to play anytime with anyone here :)

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  95

it honestly was trash for a while i haven't played the latest update but from what ive done with sad and other it was kinda a blast to play and grind! if you hav e friends it just makes the experience alot more enjoyable

• Content Count:  362

Just felt that I love this game that I guess Ill reply to it. I think that the game goes hard when the season drops and then dies down. I enjoy the new bounty's that have worth and I like how the new engrams work. The new guns is very fun to use and I hope ill be good enough light level to do it xd. Cant wait for the new DLC! I'm going to go back to biking :thumb:

Just want to say why I like the game. Its not that its buggy and its repetitive its the experiences that come with friends irl and from the internet that make the game fun. Try it sometime :)

Edited by Kayden

Reply to Thread