? players online

do you have Destiny 2  

24 members have voted

1. 1. do you have Destiny 2

• Yes
    • No

Destiny 2

• Content Count:  459

The new season just release and I have been thinking about getting back into playing D2, and I was curious how many of you have D2 and what everyone thinks about it.

Season Trailer

• Like 1
Edited by Astral
editing

• Content Count:  1103

I’ve played Destiny 2 before and I see where it is now. My personal opinion is that it doesn’t look like it’s for me (at where it is now). It looks way more complicated than what Destiny 1 was like. There isn’t much I can say on it.

If you want a game to grind out, look for loot, hop into raids and strikes with friends, etc... then I say, you’ll have a blast

• Like 1
Edited by Error.
Grammar mistakes

• Content Count:  2681

I used to play with with a couple of friends. Sad, vinyl, Eskomo occasionally. It was really fun until I just got bored of the constant grind. I've always thought about playing it again, but I probably won't because I'll just get bored again.

• Like 2
Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  1671

I've gotten back into the grind with an irl friend during the last weeks of the season of the worthy (S10). In my opinion, this season is the best of the previous two seasons. Yes, it has the same grind feature but the evolving story is what makes it my favorite. Plus f2p have a free dungeon for this season.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  819

The new season just release and I have been thinking about getting back into playing D2, and I was curious how many of you have D2 and what everyone thinks about it.

Season Trailer

If you get into it again Ill redownload and play with yah!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1161

I bought Destiny, played all of the missions there are to do without buying any DLC, got bored after half a week of grinding because there was nothing left to do and I don't want to spend a fuck ton of money for the DLC.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  91

Destiny 2 is fun... for the first 10 hours. Then it gets incredibly stale and you regret ever spending money on it. It's the same boring gameplay over and over... the story is garbage and crucible is more of the same. Bungie should have just stuck to Halo in my opinion.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread