? servers

? players online

T Delay

• Content Count:  409

While it might be annoying, its what the T's are supposed to do, in the end of the day they're rebelling and the job for CT's are to keep the prison in order and kill any rebeling T's.

Although the T is technically rebelling, sitting in a corner somewhere waiting out time still results in a round win for the cts. Even though it is the CT's job to find and kill any rebelling t's, it wont really matter because they are just going to win the round anyways. IMO this situation should not be allowed because the hiding T is failing his main objective of winning the round.

• Content Count:  272

I think that overall this sort of scenario doesn't happen too often, and I agree with Tyymunk, in saying that Ts shouldn't be punished for delaying.

Even though it doesn't happen often, I believe that there should still be a rule in place if a T decides to be a nuisance by delaying rounds as much as possible. The rule doesn't even have to be specific like I already said. Just make a rule against delaying for both CTs and Ts. Leave it up to admin discretion, like other rules are. I disagree that Ts shouldn't be punished for delaying because how does sitting in a corner as the last T and hiding from the CTs accomplish anything. All you are doing is having the CTs play hide and seek with you will most likely not win the round. It doesn't even get you a "win" since, in my opinion, a draw can be considered as a CT win since the point is to keep the Ts in order by enforcing the orders. The point of CT isn't always to just kill every T and end the round, so by delaying the round and hiding the entire round the T is just giving the CTs a win in my book while making the other Ts wait for the round to end.

• Content Count:  820

Even though it doesn't happen often, I believe that there should still be a rule in place if a T decides to be a nuisance by delaying rounds as much as possible. The rule doesn't even have to be specific like I already said. Just make a rule against delaying for both CTs and Ts. Leave it up to admin discretion, like other rules are. I disagree that Ts shouldn't be punished for delaying because how does sitting in a corner as the last T and hiding from the CTs accomplish anything. All you are doing is having the CTs play hide and seek with you will most likely not win the round. It doesn't even get you a "win" since, in my opinion, a draw can be considered as a CT win since the point is to keep the Ts in order by enforcing the orders. The point of CT isn't always to just kill every T and end the round, so by delaying the round and hiding the entire round the T is just giving the CTs a win in my book while making the other Ts wait for the round to end.

I’m still unsure why you consider this situation “against the rules”. I’m not sure who brought it up in this thread but the job of the Ts is to follow orders, rebel and/or create havoc for the CTs. Sure, the time wasted for the CTs is annoying but the same amount of time would be used up if a T followed every order for the entire round.

The last thing we want is for an admin to slay a T for hiding and then get upset and make an admin complaint. Plus if one admin enforced it and one didn’t, they would get a ton of shit for not enforcing the rule consistently...

I get that it might be annoying to watch someone sit in a corner for a few minutes but if a T wants to play a certain way, then I’d say he has the right to do so. If you don’t want to spectate him, then change your game style to last longer in a round. Or when you die, just go on your phone...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  272

I’m still unsure why you consider this situation “against the rules”. I’m not sure who brought it up in this thread but the job of the Ts is to follow orders, rebel and/or create havoc for the CTs. Sure, the time wasted for the CTs is annoying but the same amount of time would be used up if a T followed every order for the entire round.

I consider it against the rules (well not really against the rules since it isn't actually a rule, but you get the point) because the T is not accomplishing anything to win the round. If the T were to follow the orders and have to do lr then at least they are doing something to try and win the round if they can kill their partner and either pick up their gun and try and kill the CTs or lr the other CTs as well if they are given the opportunity. When they just sit in a corner and hide they are not attempting to win the round. Like I said I see a draw as a win for the CTs since it means that they atleast somewhat kept the Ts in check to the point where they survived the entire round. Allowing the round to draw out as a T and letting the CTs get a draw is not the goal that I have in mind when I'm rebelling as a T.

• Like 1
Edited by thump

• Content Count:  927

We are looking into something that will hopefully solve this type of problem. It won't involve adding or changing any rules.

For now, gameplay like this is still allowed. 

Reply to Thread