Hawks
    Captain Canuck

Canada Emergency Benefit Fraud and the NDP's stance

So recently in Canada a program called CERB was put in place to assist with Canadians dealing with job loss by giving them 2000$ a month, with a unannounced end date. This program is only for people who can't work or have been laid off from work.

The NDP [New Democratic Party] specifically Jagmeet Singh has made a stance with the current $44.6 Million dollar price tag that has been sent out, its estimated that around 15-35% are accounts of fraud.

The Liberal party currently lead by our PM Justin Trudeau wants to hold these people accountable, and fraud is punishable by jail time, but he is probably gonna let most of these people go. He has announced recently that there will be severe punishment for abusing the CERB, met most likely with high interest paybacks to the government or jail time.

Back to the NDP, they are not going to support this at all in fact they have said that "We will not punish Canadians for using a system". Which I find absolutely ridiculous, the NDP thinks that they have actual say in the house of commons not to mention the government in general. With only 24 seats they are but a speck compared to the 154 seats the Liberals have and the 121 seats the Conservatives have.

The NDP thinking they want to semi "Control" the government, by being the standout in a common goal for Canadians should honestly just stop. If you are willing to let $8 Million Dollars go to people who didn't deserve/need it especially when it came out of MY POCKET. I think its high time to evaluate your parties interests.

https://nationalpost.com/news/singh-...erb-fraudsters

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...deau-1.4976009

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawks For This Useful Post:
    Benzene (06-12-2020)

Mace
    Serial Knifer
    Last Federal Election I was driving and hit a red light so I stopped, on the sidewalk a little down the road was this fat mama June looking woman with 4 kids who where sitting on chairs and throwing signs at the ground and the mom was yelling at them.

When the light turned green and we were coming up to her and she started yelling at her kids then all the Kids started holding NDP signs and the mom sat down...

This Mama June & Honey Boo Boo in one was yelling at and forcing her kids to advertise for a Federal Party while she got to sit back and relax...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mace For This Useful Post:
    Hawks (06-14-2020)

Eskomo
    True North
    I voted for the NDP and agree with their position.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eskomo For This Useful Post:
    Hawks (06-14-2020), Mace (07-28-2020), roux (06-13-2020)

Mace
    Serial Knifer
    Just wanted to add something that I forgot to say last time, the NDP has enough say since they are the tie breakers, they've been siding with the liberals since the election so nobody reported it.
    It only got covered in the media when they publicly announced that they were gonna go out of their way and join seats with the conservatives.

Screw dem Libtardz {insert:LarryTheCableGuyVoice}