? servers

? players online

Google Pixel phones

• Content Count:  819

Hey all was wondering if any SG members have ever owned any of the pixels I have owned a Original and a Pixel 3 XL and have really enjoyed the service that came along with it.

The features I really enjoy:

- The super accurate voice assistant

- Easy transfer of all data and custom settings from pixel to pixel

- Excellent Google Application support even for a mobile device

- Amazing Battery life

- seamless pairing with usability with any android watch

- Just overall feel of the phone

If anyone else has used this type of phone or just an android tell me why you like it?

• Content Count:  1030

I've never used any android phone, because all of the ones that I've tested have keyboards that just aren't responsive to my touch. It's literally just me that can't use them or some weird reason. So I stick to Apple.

• Content Count:  526

I have the Pixel 2 XL currently and I am really happy with it. Never had any major issues with it and I feel like everything is well optimized. The google functions are great and it is compatible both with English and Swedish so that's a major plus for me.

The battery is indeed amazing and having the fingerprint scanner on the back has proven to be super convenient when quickly having to find something on your phone. No delay just immediately logged in and able to browse.

I also like how it doesn't feel cheap and feels very carefully designed.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

I personally preferred the Nexus phones as they tend to be more aware of what they were: mid-range phones delivering the best android experience to compete with flagships.

I've owned the Pixel 2XL, 3XL, and I'm now on the 4XL. I miss my fingerprint scanner but I've been very happy with the experience AOSP delivers and the simple and clean design of the phones. Looks like with the 5, Pixel will be going back to it's roots with more affordable hardware and competitive pricing.

• Like 1

I've never used any android phone, because all of the ones that I've tested have keyboards that just aren't responsive to my touch. It's literally just me that can't use them or some weird reason. So I stick to Apple.

That has to be by far one of the weirdest glitches i've heard of

• Like 1

I have the Pixel 2 XL currently and I am really happy with it. Never had any major issues with it and I feel like everything is well optimized. The google functions are great and it is compatible both with English and Swedish so that's a major plus for me.

The battery is indeed amazing and having the fingerprint scanner on the back has proven to be super convenient when quickly having to find something on your phone. No delay just immediately logged in and able to browse.

I also like how it doesn't feel cheap and feels very carefully designed.

I have to agree with you there I do feel like I'm holding a very valuable piece of equipment in my hand and that alone is a flex to my coworkers

I personally preferred the Nexus phones as they tend to be more aware of what they were: mid-range phones delivering the best android experience to compete with flagships.

I've owned the Pixel 2XL, 3XL, and I'm now on the 4XL. I miss my fingerprint scanner but I've been very happy with the experience AOSP delivers and the simple and clean design of the phones. Looks like with the 5, Pixel will be going back to it's roots with more affordable hardware and competitive pricing.

When upgrading from my original pixel I opted for the 3XL just because I was upset with no fingerprint scanner that really bummed me out, but I have to say the 5 is looking like my next upgrade!

Reply to Thread