? servers

? players online

Lr rules (s4s)

• Content Count:  498

In the server it is common to hear ts who (s4s) to say “I want first shot” as a lr rule. But as of recently people have been taking this to the extreme and are saying “I want first 2 shots” or “I want first 3 shots” in the FAQ or In the rules this isn’t defined as anything. IMO this should be considered unreasonable as any t can win a s4s in 2 shots given they’re close enough a body shot with a deag can do from 50-60 damage if you close enough from the ct and 2-3 shots is all that really is needed to win. It says unfair lr rules don’t have to be followed but this one right here is clearly unfair and you have certain admins saying these lr rules are unfair and others saying it is fair. I want @Bacon to give me his personal opinion on these lr rules

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I know you said you wanted Bacon's opinion on this, but I don't care and I'm going to comment anyways.

As a T, saying "I want the first two shots" deviates from the entire meaning and purpose of the "shot" "for" "shot" aspect. You're only supposed to take one shot at a time. Asking for the first shot is fine, but asking for the second shot as well is unreasonable in my opinion. I never ask for the first two shots when I'm a T, and as a CT if a T asks for the first two shots I decline the LR. I don't think a rule needs to be added for this, because it simply falls under "unreasonable rules and requests".

• Like 2

• Content Count:  927

If you wanted Bacon's opinion, you could have messaged him privately....

Anyway, the LR says "Shot for shot". Getting the first two shots literally goes against the point of the LR. Also, as you stated, a CT can die from 2 shots of the Deagle. I've always said this was unreasonable. The only reason why I think other admins may say it's reasonable is because a CT isn't required to accept the LR if they don't like the rules. That's not an excuse to give unreasonable rules for the LR though.

@Benzene said similar thoughts as well... just typed it faster D:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  498

If you wanted Bacon's opinion, you could have messaged him privately....

Anyway, the LR says "Shot for shot". Getting the first two shots literally goes against the point of the LR. Also, as you stated, a CT can die from 2 shots of the Deagle. I've always said this was unreasonable. The only reason why I think other admins may say it's reasonable is because a CT isn't required to accept the LR if they don't like the rules. That's not an excuse to give unreasonable rules for the LR though.

@Benzene said similar thoughts as well... just typed it faster D:

The reason I wanted it in a public post is so I can link it to people who ask me why it’s unreasonable

• Like 2

Reply to Thread