? servers

? players online

MG summer event

• Content Count:  824

I think we should do a summer event for mg like I did during the winter here

Basically just a lil incentive to get ppl on mg cus tbh, not that many ppl rlly play mg and it could be doing better rank wise. I think the best course of action would be a credit multiplier, some summer-themed maps, like mg_tropical_madness_v1_2 (it's an ok map) and how @Infinityward edited a few maps to make them winter themed, which I could attempt but it might come out better if someone from the modding team did it, I could still try tho. Also new models such as

lara croft MucqJct.png

and

summer freak envWoDT.png

. If anyone is interested in actually going through with this event I'd be happy to help.

Edited by Dom
applied

• Content Count:  905

Mg isnt totally dead but it average around 3 people so I think the event would boost player count for a very short time then it would drop down again so it wouldnt do much for the server but it would be cool to see a new event

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  824

Mg isnt totally dead but it average around 3 people so I think the event would boost player count for a very short time then it would drop down again so it wouldnt do much for the server but it would be cool to see a new event

The point I was trying to make was for 1) to let everyone have a good time and 2) bring ppl on for the event where maybe they'll end up thinking they enjoy mg and stick around.

And I didn't say it was dead, rather just that the server could be doing better.

• Content Count:  1030

The point I was trying to make was for 1) to let everyone have a good time and 2) bring ppl on for the event where maybe they'll end up thinking they enjoy mg and stick around.

And I didn't say it was dead, rather just that the server could be doing better.

I agree with urpalerp here - an event doesn't necessarily have to boost the server population indefinitely, but it will allow people who normally don't play on MiniGames to get on and see how the server is, and possibly if they like it continue to play on it. Personally, I would love an event like this and would definitely be down to host an event such as this. I'll bring this to the EM's and see what they think about it.

Reply to Thread