Lynxiee
    SG Player

SG Space Force..

A Netflix show starring everyone's favorite boss from the hit series: The Office, stars Steve Carell.

It takes a very broad approach to being like The Office, especially for how Steve acts in some scenes.

One scene: He doesn't want to be bothered so he goes into his office and tells his receptionist to give him 2 minutes. He then walks over to his window and starts singing, Beach Boys - Kokomo.. ???? Aruba, Jamaica, Ooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama.???? with a very lowered tone snd stiffness to him.

It's a great and funny show, and I hope they succeed in S2.

ManiacJak
    I've heard amazing things about this show but haven't had the chance to check it out yet! May have to do that this weekend...

Nano
    SG Addict
    I've only watched the first 5 episodes so far and it isn't that bad, but don't expect it to be as funny as The Office. It's still funny but honestly kind of underwhelming considering it has Steve Carrel in it. Other than that, it's an okay show. I got recommended it by someone and he said it was the best show he's ever watched (including The Office) and I don't understand how he thinks that lol.

Mace
    Serial Knifer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I've only watched the first 5 episodes so far and it isn't that bad, but don't expect it to be as funny as The Office. It's still funny but honestly kind of underwhelming considering it has Steve Carrel in it. Other than that, it's an okay show. I got recommended it by someone and he said it was the best show he's ever watched (including The Office) and I don't understand how he thinks that lol.

It's not the best show ever but I liked it, mostly for John Malkovitch and Steve Carrel.
    I'd watch it again tho