? servers

? players online

jailbreak undertale map

• Content Count:  272

It's a warning shot, since the catwalks that are kos are those that lead directly to armory, which are not any of the catwalks on undertale, so you cannot be killed for being on that catwalk.

• Content Count:  625

I think the ladder going to the secret may be KOS because the ladder does not function as anything else except leading to the scout, just my opinion if the scout is really considered a "secret"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

According to most players, the whether or not the ladder is KOS is determined on if either side is KOS. This is why vipinthemix's soccer ladder is technically KOS because the top of the ladder leads to MP9 secret. If we apply those rules to this case, the ladder should be KOS.

• Content Count:  1030

The KOSability of certain parts of the map are based off of their purpose. RemixedPixel brought up a good point - the ladder in soccer in VIPintheMix is KOS because the only reason one would use that ladder would be to get to a secret, whether that be the MP9 secret or the AWP secret.

I don't actually remember where that scout is on Undertale, but if the only purpose of the catwalk is to get the scout, then yes it is KOS. However, if the catwalk leads to other places, then it is not KOS and only a warning shot if restricted. If there is an invisible ladder, or a ladder that leads directly to the scout secret, that is definitrly KOS.

• Content Count:  1633

I don't actually remember where that scout is on Undertale, but if the only purpose of the catwalk is to get the scout, then yes it is KOS. However, if the catwalk leads to other places, then it is not KOS and only a warning shot if restricted. If there is an invisible ladder, or a ladder that leads directly to the scout secret, that is definitrly KOS.

From what I recall, the "catwalk" in question is connected to different areas of the map, including the basketball section of the map and main cells platform. When you take the turn into the climb room, it leads to ladder that has a scout on top of it. That portion of the platform has no other purpose other than leading to the ladder with the scout.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

From what I recall, the "catwalk" in question is connected to different areas of the map, including the basketball section of the map and main cells platform. When you take the turn into the climb room, it leads to ladder that has a scout on top of it. That portion of the platform has no other purpose other than leading to the ladder with the scout.

With the description of the catwalk above, making that single segment of the catwalk kos wouldn’t make any sense imo. I think it’s better to just call the ladder kos

• Content Count:  1030

Thank you for the clarification Kieran; with that knowledge, I can say this: the catwalk that leads to the scout secret is not KOS, because you can use to to gain access to parts of the map that are not KOS, but the ladder is KOS, because its only purpose it to access the secret, therefore making it KOS.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread