? servers

? players online

Jailbreak architect v1

• Content Count:  905

On Architect v1 map there is stairs that lead to a platform that are connected to armory. Are the stairs kos the platform obviously is but are the stairs kos because people were arguing on the server if it is or not. So im just asking to make sure so I dont dome someone for something that isnt kos.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

I think I know what you are talking about. The stairs to armory are NOT KOS. This is because you have the ability to press a button to activate the stairs, which means they are fluid. Someone standing on the floor can be moved up to the stairs by accident if another T activates them, so the stairs themselves are not KOS.

This was the same for when summer jail had the retractable stairs; they are not solid and immovable so they are not KOS. However, the stairs to armory on a map such as VIPintheMix are, because they are solid and they are immovable.

However, the platform on which the cells button and the doors leading to armory are is KOS. This is because the platform is not retractable. This is ultimately one of the reasons why fluid armory stairs were removed from summer jail.

This was information posted without the JB Management team giving consent.

It is in fact KOS because it leads directly to armory. Even if the stair is retractable it does not matter the stair still leads to armory.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread