? servers

? players online

TeamSpeak Appreciation Thread

• Content Count:  1030

Since Teamspeak is gone now, I wanted to make a quick thread about how much I'm gonna miss it, and my personal opinion of the situation. Teamspeak is where I first really started to meet everyone who I really know in this community. I could just hop on anytime I wanted and join a voice channel and relax, have some fun with other members of this community. Teamspeak perks was also one of the main reasons why I bought VIP, to have the ability to have client icons, and to make and use private channels. Now that it's gone, I definitely feel sad that there won't be anymore memories created there.

However, I do have some hope for Discord. Obviously there has to be a reason why the higher-ups chose to shut it down, and I'm hoping that they can make the necessary changes and adaptations to make Discord friendlier for those who used to use Teamspeak. I have high hopes and I am looking forward to what they can bring to the table.

But mostly, I just want to pay my respects to Teamspeak. f in the chat.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1103

Teamspeak is where it all started with me (getting into the community wise). I’ve met some of the most amazing and supportive people I’ve ever had met in my life. It’s sad to see TS go because of the amount of amazing times I’ve had on it, but I can see why the BDs want to move over to Discord and I fully agree with them

• Like 1

• Content Count:  550

Ts was the first place I’ve ever communicated with everyone at SG. One of my favorite times was karaoke night. It was some of the most fun shit that you could experience online. I’m honestly going to miss it but I hope to see a bright future for discord. FFFFFF

• Like 1

• Content Count:  459

Its kinda sucky too see TeamSpeak go, it was the first time ive talked to other admins and regs actively. it was a really nice experience and its a bummer to see it go. But i hope to see how good discord does in the future.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1253

I had tons of connections in only the 6-7-8 months I was there. I had so many hours on team speak as well probably likes 6-7 hours or even more on average. Tons of fun times made like making fun of really dumb name changes or playing different games with different people, just the laughs and memories made are astonishing and really cool to me. So I hope the switch to Discord is smooth and is as fun as TeamSpeak if not more.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread