? servers

? players online

End of Week TTT Event

• Content Count:  903

Say on Friday, Saturday or Sunday at a start time say 7pm to 8pm or 9pm we have a low gravity or 1 hit knife event or something as creative for that duration in the TTT server to try and mix up the server a bit and/or keep it fresh that way new people would see it and want to join the server and help keep the server active for longer.

Just my thoughts but more suggestions could give us an idea as to what people would like to see/play on SG.

• Content Count:  1030

Would this be a weekly event? I think it could get boring having one perk for a whole event that took say an hour, such as having low gravity for a whole event. There have been suggestions in the past for "fun round" events for servers such as Jailbreak and TTT, and those ideas are currently in the works. However, if this were to be a weekly thing, there would have to be some variance.

I personally think it would be fun if once a week we were to have some fun rounds automated by the server. However, this would either require the presence of an AT+ to activate the fun commands, or it would require the RTD plugin (most likely) to be edited and implemented on the server for this to happen.

Maybe get the TTT AT opinions on this though, @Trazz @Greggy G @crazedkangaroo

• Content Count:  550

TTT Fun round event- This one is really self explanatory too. I know regs always want admins to use their power and give them awp rounds or gravity and speed but we can't. It's fun to have constant fun rounds for a map or two on TTT to give a fun refresher to the regs on the server.

This is something I put in the event suggestions a bit ago. I 100% agree that an event like this will be fun and a nice refresher to the regs but just like benzene asked, Is this going to be weekly? I don't think making this weekly is a good idea personally but I like the idea of a fun round event on TTT.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1105

I see where you’re coming from about trying to mess around with the TTT game mode to give regs more of a reason to play and bring new faces in. But my only issue with it is there is always going to be people who try to advantage of it for example, the 1 hit knife it often leads to a large rdm chain because of one players action. That’s usually why events like that are limited in some ways and most events have to do with working together/karma system.

Seeing what some concerns could be maybe instead of weekly we do monthly that way if we would need an AT to enter commands we would have time to find an AT to volunteer or assign 1 or 2 in order to keep the server clean during the event, for people to not rdm maybe have a sort of incentive for people to play the game right whether we find a way to make it a competition like whoever has the most T kills (killing T's and getting kills as T) at the end of each match gets a Skin or a Key.

With that though who would keep track, if its a full event a 2nd, or 3rd admin may have to check logs or go off the honor system and an admin would verify if there is disagreement as to who got the T kill.

We could mix it up to include all the servers, different rules would apply since TTT is my example but every month we could rotate to a different server.

If another admin is verifying disagreements as to who got T kills, when that admin isn't busy have them watching specifically for people rdming but I think that if there is some sort of prize (Skin or Key) people would be less likely to rdm since they would want to win

Maybe it wouldn't work at all but just some of my ideas to make it work.

Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  625

Maybe it could cycle different servers every week, giving a weekly server "feature" for players to migrate servers and check out other gamemodes, along with events. (since events are more complex, I think that having AT commands (such as speed, grav, giving weapons, etc.) will help spice up the servers, especially TTT.) It's a good idea, it'll just need the co-operation of the ATs or an implementation of some plugin.

Ya Benzene was talking about maybe a plug in but ya I'm thinking monthly, 1 AT to start and stop the commands and lower admins watch over to make sure its running smoothly and make it monthly with bigger prizes to give time to set up and get decent prizes

• Content Count:  1633

Looking at working with the Events Team and the TTT ATs on getting more events out for TTT to mix things up. Priorities right now are elsewhere but you'll probably see an increase of TTT events hopefully sometime this month.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1987

We have an event planned coming soon for TTT and plan on releasing more events frequently. For low gravity or speed you can always ask an AT to put up a vote on the server.

Reply to Thread