? servers

? players online

Assassin's Creed Genre

• Content Count:  793

I've played basically all of the Assassin's Creed games and I don't know how much I'm liking the new way it's going. While I like Odyssey and Origins I don't think they are better than the others. Maybe it's just me but I think Syndicate was one of the bests in terms of exploration, story, characters, and level system. I think their games are getting future and further away from the orginal idea of Assassins Creed and while the new games are not bad, I feel like they are not as good. I really think they are just using the brand name Assassin's Creed to keep their games popular even if they are completely different from the originals.

Is it just me who likes the old Assassin's Creed games more than the new ones?

• Content Count:  3287

theyre all the same to me, in the way that they start out alright, but as you sink a few hours into the games you find out it's literally just XX hours of doing the same shit over and over again.

go there, climb that shit and kill those dudes

• Content Count:  1030

I've never played any Assassin's Creed games, but they seem like a fun genre in general. I might start playing them this summer, along with learning how to play R6, we'll see. I have seen some gameplay clips and footage on YouTube.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

I’ve liked all of the past ones except for Syndicate. Honestly the setting was not my favorite, I just didn’t find it interesting. Black Flag has always been my favorite.

I also really enjoyed Origins and replayed it multiple times. A great game with tons of exploration and options. Odyssey was meh... I thought they could have done a lot more with the gameplay, specifically fighting. I didn’t finish the game but had I paid for it, I would have been upset.

Valhalla will be a chance at redemption for Ubisoft and I think everyone has high hopes for it so far. With the Xbox Series X coming out as well as the PS5, the graphics and gameplay should be great. I’m excited to see what they do in terms of changing gameplay.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread