? servers

? players online

Lucid Dreams

• Content Count:  14

I have recently have had alot of lucid dreams (don't know if it is all the smoking i have been doing during quarentine)

And I was wondering if anyone else has had lucid dreams if so share your experiences!

Perosnally my craziest was that I was in jail and I had to escape.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

That's crazy, man. Have you ever done DMT?

joe roegan jokes aside lucid dreaming is fun as shit and supposedly the exact same thing as a dmt trip, not speaking from personal experience but it would make sense as the chemical naturally occurs in the brain, i had one where i was jumping around on the bouncy mario mushroom caps, a way to induce it is to think about having a lucid dream right before you go to sleep, which is easy as shit!

• Like 1
Edited by Nate S

joe roegan jokes aside lucid dreaming is fun as shit and supposedly the exact same thing as a dmt trip, not speaking from personal experience but it would make sense as the chemical naturally occurs in the brain,

I have always been scared to do DMT i have been offered think i am gonna wait till I am 18 but seems fun if you have a good trip.

I should probably watch Joe Rogan I listen to a couple of podcasts that talk about drugs so ill check him out.

• Content Count:  819

My most intense lucid dream was about running for my life from some unknown thing all I knew in the dream was that I had to escape somehow but the terrain I was in kept changing and every time it changed whatever was chasing me had the advantage and it was the most gut ripping dream I have ever had, I ended up waking up not knowing what happens at the end, and I low key am scared to see where it continues because towards the end before I woke up in a cold sweat I was about to be caught.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

I have always been scared to do DMT i have been offered think i am gonna wait till I am 18 but seems fun if you have a good trip.

I should probably watch Joe Rogan I listen to a couple of podcasts that talk about drugs so ill check him out.

honestly havent listened to him that much since he got threatened by the fbi and went full government shill, i think im gonna wait till im older for that one too

honestly havent listened to him that much since he got threatened by the fbi and went full government shill, i think im gonna wait till im older for that one too

Oh fuck so he is totally like anti-goverment guy that is crazy he seemed like a really smart and well infromed guy

Reply to Thread