? servers

? players online

Would you attend a Pokémon Showdown event?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a Pokémon Showdown event?

• Yes
    • Possibly
    • No

Pokémon Showdown Poll

• Content Count:  1030

I don't think you understand their question. They are asking is it's Random, OU, Uber and etc...

They understand that it is Gen 8.

So I don't really understand the ''anger'' you are showing when you are the one being stupid.

hi, it's partly my fault for not specifying that format. Unfortunately I'm rather new to the Pokémon showdown scene, so if you could give some examples of formats and explain briefly what they are, and your specific preference, it could help me make a decision if I do choose to host this event. Also, if there is a list of formats somewhere, if you could link it in a reply that would be most helpful, thank you.

I would join but what will the format be for this?

The format is 1v1.

If this is not the answer you're looking for, can you please specify more what "format" means?

• Content Count:  43

hi, it's partly my fault for not specifying that format. Unfortunately I'm rather new to the Pokémon showdown scene, so if you could give some examples of formats and explain briefly what they are, and your specific preference, it could help me make a decision if I do choose to host this event. Also, if there is a list of formats somewhere, if you could link it in a reply that would be most helpful, thank you.

In Pokemon there are Pokemons which are more useful than others in the game. So basically the different formats mean which Pokemon you can use.

For example, Ubers is basically the mode with most of the Pokemons and than you have less to chose from in a different tier and so on and so forth.

There are other formats like Random which is exactly like it sounds like, Monotype being a team of Pokemons in one time and other stuff.

• Like 2

In Pokemon there are Pokemons which are more useful than others in the game. So basically the different formats mean which Pokemon you can use.

For example, Ubers is basically the mode with most of the Pokemons and than you have less to chose from in a different tier and so on and so forth.

There are other formats like Random which is exactly like it sounds like, Monotype being a team of Pokemons in one time and other stuff.

which format would you suggest I use for a tournament like this?

which format would you suggest I use for a tournament like this?

If you want it to piss people off do Randoms and I think most people uses Ubers as the main

• Like 2

Alright I'm going to leave this thread up for five more days (closing the poll on June 7th), and make a final decision on the event by then. Please take the time to vote, as more votes will allow me to make a more accurate decision on whether or not there's enough interest to have an event such as this.

I will bump it on the morning of June 7th.

However if you have any more questions don't hesitate to post in here, I'll do my best to answer them.

• Content Count:  922

I don't think you understand their question. They are asking is it's Random, OU, Uber and etc...

They understand that it is Gen 8.

So I don't really understand the ''anger'' you are showing when you are the one being stupid.

brother, the format is 1v1, this one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21413[/ATTACH]

also the caps to show anger was just a joke, there's a "jk" in black, don't just spout the word "stupid" when you just didn't understand the answer

IN THE FUCKING THREADDADDDDDDDA

jk

it's [gen 8] 1v1

If you want it to piss people off do Randoms and I think most people uses Ubers as the main

the reason why i suggested 1v1 instead of Ubers is because Ubers would take too long, and we're trying to do the tourney in 1 sitting, i would love to play ubers but 1v1 is just faster pace gameplay, if not the fastest.

oh and it also will probably piss people off more than randoms lmao, unless all matches are bo3 :p

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

brother, the format is 1v1, this one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21413[/ATTACH]

also the caps to show anger was just a joke, there's a "jk" in black, don't just spout the word "stupid" when you just didn't understand the answer

the reason why i suggested 1v1 instead of Ubers is because Ubers would take too long, and we're trying to do the tourney in 1 sitting, i would love to play ubers but 1v1 is just faster pace gameplay, if not the fastest.

oh and it also will probably piss people off more than randoms lmao, unless all matches are bo3 :p

Make sense, my bad. But next time specify it because 1v1 can mean a lot of things.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread