? servers

? players online

Would you attend a Pokémon Showdown event?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a Pokémon Showdown event?

• Yes
    • Possibly
    • No

Pokémon Showdown Poll

• Content Count:  1030

Thanks to @Asher for helping me set this all up and understand how to run it. There was recently a suggestion for a Pokémon Tournament, and I just want to see how many people would actually participate in an event like this. If you could, please vote Yes, Possibly, or No so I can get a feel of whether people will participate.

Here's how it will work:

Most likely, it will be 16 maximum participants (unless there are 24+ signups, in which case we will move to a 32-person bracket). The most likely brackets will be an 8-person bracket or a 16-person bracket.

The format will be 1v1, with the Round of 16 and round of 8 (quarterfinals) being bo1, and the semis and finals being bo3.

You will have five days to sign up for the tournament, and then one extra day to pick your pokémon and formulate your strategy.

The event will last for roughly 1-1.5 hours,and will be done all in one sitting.

Here is a reference to a previous tournament that has been done: Pokemon Showdown!

The tournament will be played on this website, and will require all participants to create an account: Website

Let me know your thoughts about an event like this!

• Like 1
Edited by Benzene
typos

Yes format and no you benzene didn't say in this post what format it would be.

I did say what the format would be, it is 1v1. However, I will edit the post and highlight the more important information to make sure that everyone can see it. I hope you will attend if this does become an event.

• Like 2

I'm going to bump this and leave it here for a couple of days, just to get a bit more feel for possible interest in it. Please vote if you see this thread.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  43

IN THE FUCKING THREADDADDDDDDDA

jk

it's [gen 8] 1v1

I don't think you understand their question. They are asking is it's Random, OU, Uber and etc...

They understand that it is Gen 8.

So I don't really understand the ''anger'' you are showing when you are the one being stupid.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread