? servers

? players online

Social media at the moment

• Content Count:  362

Due to the huge protests and riots. People are spreading it around our social platforms like rapid fire. Twitter's popular posts are all about it. So this begs the question, Have your experiences changed scrolling through a social platform because of this mess?

• Content Count:  481

Nah not at all, I see some pretty messed up shit on Instagram these days. Our society needs to get there shit together, because these riots are getting way out of hand and it needs to come to an end.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  362

Nah not at all, I see some pretty messed up shit on Instagram these days. Our society needs to get there shit together, because these riots are getting way out of hand and it needs to come to an end.

Wont go all in because there is a thread for this the riots are going to make things happen but the aftermath is pretty messed up. These people cant go to target because they need to supply and fix the machines working there. And making those resources most of them are bad for the environment. They stole $100,000+ from that riot and now they got to resupply and hurt the environment.

• Content Count:  73

had to scroll for a bout 5 minutes to not see a black post

like wtf I get that #blacklivesmatter but you don’t have to say it 20 times to get it in our heads

unfollowed 4 people that spammed it

• Like 1

• Content Count:  267

Theres a reason a try not to browse social media that much and this is it, an unturning focus on one topic for one reason or another which is almost guaranteed to be forgotten about in half a month to a month. I guess some people like it, but positive or negative, the focus is just going to get old after a day and you will have to wait for it all to die down to have a hope of seeing the stuff you want from the platform.

• Content Count:  409

Social media, much like other forms of media, tend to magnify issues in order to get the most views and clicks. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that these issues aren't important and that you shouldn't be informed but its definitely good to take breaks from social media at times and to not be completely absorbed in whats going on in the world.

Reply to Thread