? servers

? players online

Social media at the moment

• Content Count:  3294

Tik Tok which is historically known (not really but) to be super political due to all the teenagers on it has been seeing lots of creators stepping up to the BLM cause almost like a disease (Not in a bad way). However, many have become upset with the app because many of the BLM content has been banned/removed, so Tik Tok had to come out in a damage control move to clarify they are with the BLM movement. Very interesting how much power the BLM and teenagers hold to scare companies into joining up with the movement when people get upset.

• Content Count:  2187

yeah i see a lot more of the BLM posts and banter, though I still see some funny shit like i usually do when I scroll through twitter, like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZhqVgGWoAAt7qb?format=jpg&name=900x900

I like seeing the change in real time, but of course i catch glimpse of fucked up shit, like how rioters beat the living shit out of some guy who wasn't with them, leaving him almost half dead on the floor while everyone just stands around and takes video of it all. it's messed up, but sobering. can't just think that we live in some fantasy world where it's all glitter and lollipops. we got shit to clean up here (on BOTH sides, mind you) and these posts and reactions shows just that.

• Content Count:  1030

Got this weird glitch on Instagram where pictures won't load, I hope they fix that, kind of annoying tbh

I know, this problem has been happening for me too. All the posts I've looked at today have mostly been just black screens. I hope Instagram can fix this issue because a very central part of their platform is the ability to see the pictures other people are posting.

In general, I've kind of been avoiding social media altogether, because I've seen too many Instagram stories of the "Tag TeN pEoPLe wHo WoN't BrEaK thE cHaiN". I've also gotten tagged but there's no point in doing that stuff.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread