? servers

? players online

Retakes Points Broken

• Content Count:  70

Yeah so I don't know what's changed with the way points are given and taken on SG retakes, but it seems like it heavily favors new players now. Yup (#1) has lost 8k points in 3 days when he consistently went positive. I have lost around 2k from it. I've talked to Trazz about this and he said someone messed with the config of the server, and thats why points are messed up. All I want to know is: Will there be a fix for this, or will this stay permanent?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I don't really play too much Retakes anymore, but from my prior knowledge of the servers this is the points system:

+3 for a kill

+3 for a T side round win

+4 for a CT side round win

-3 for a round loss

-3 for a death

Also I think that maybe if you die to players who are a lower rank than you, you lose more points than by dying to someone of the same or higher rank, but I'm not completely sure about that.

• Content Count:  70

Currently, the way points work is a constant amount for wins and losses, but the kill point system seems to be messed up. Something that hasn't changed is that players with less points than you gain more points for when they kill you, and if you kill them, its a constant value of 2 points. I don't know what has changed as of recently, but I have consistently lost points from going greatly positive. The new system seems to heavily favor new players, but it seems this was not intentional, as I said earlier, Trazz said something about the config of the retakes plugin being changed.

• Content Count:  1987

Currently, the way points work is a constant amount for wins and losses, but the kill point system seems to be messed up. Something that hasn't changed is that players with less points than you gain more points for when they kill you, and if you kill them, its a constant value of 2 points. I don't know what has changed as of recently, but I have consistently lost points from going greatly positive. The new system seems to heavily favor new players, but it seems this was not intentional, as I said earlier, Trazz said something about the config of the retakes plugin being changed.

It should be changed to how it was previously unless @Cept For Her hasn’t gotten to it yet.

Nothing was broken just a value needs to be changed.

Reply to Thread