? servers

? players online

Share your tattoos!

• Content Count:  362

Thanks man! Is there any specific reason? Pain? Just don't like the idea of permanently scarring your body?

Ill answer this because its a huge decision because once its there, its there forever. And laser remover hurts more than the tattoo. Also Tattoo's hurt a lot thats why I mostly hate it!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  819

Ill answer this because its a huge decision because once its there, its there forever. And laser remover hurts more than the tattoo. Also Tattoo's hurt a lot thats why I mostly hate it!

I can get that, but low key I felt little pain when I got mine. It was surprisingly fast and I am surprised my forearm didn't go completely numb. The permanency was daunting to me at first but I was like nawww gotta get this ink

• Like 1

• Content Count:  481

I can get that, but low key I felt little pain when I got mine. It was surprisingly fast and I am surprised my forearm didn't go completely numb. The permanency was daunting to me at first but I was like nawww gotta get this ink

This is what I think my reaction is going to turn out to be when I get mine, because I’m a guy who can actually bear pain. There are always some people who obviously can’t which is fine. If I can get the whole way through on my first tattoo. Then I’ll go for the big one on my forearm.

All the tattoos I get are going to have a special meaning to it so I don’t end up regretting it further down the road. (if I plan on getting more in the future)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

Thanks man! Is there any specific reason? Pain? Just don't like the idea of permanently scarring your body?

I just don't like the idea of modifying my body in any way, I'm also kind of a pussy for needles lmao

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I've never really been a big fan of tattoos in general, but I definitely respect and admire some tattoos, especially if the design and execution of the tattoo is nice. Yours look fucking sick. I'm not really a big fan of body modification, and if I'm being honest I'd probably fuck up in getting a tattoo anyways and regret it for the rest of my life.

If I had to get a tattoo, it would probably be like a dragon or something on my left shoulder.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread