? servers

? players online

Announcing the Steam-Gamers Summer Charity Stream!

• Content Count:  1633

Bump. We’re still looking for more applications for streamers. If you have any interest in streaming for the event please apply. We’re looking for a good amount of streamers along with a few backups for the stream.

@Bacon and I will be reaching out to all applicants soon.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1633

Thank you to everyone who applied for streaming during this event! We had a bunch of applicants and have chosen our eight streamers.

The stream, which will be held on July 18th, will last for 12 hours, beginning at 12 PM ET (noon) and ending at 12 AM (midnight). Each streamer will be designated an hour and a half to play their game of choice.

Here is the schedule:

12:00-1:30 - @BoM (Superhot)

1:30-3:00 - @Ray (Golf With Your Friends)

3:00-4:30 - @Bright (Green Hell)

4:30-6:00 - @Tyymunk (Rainbow Six Siege)

6:00-7:30 - @Acer (Jackbox)

7:30-9:00 - @Charliere (Evil Within 2)

9:00-10:30 - @Macmine411 (Resident Evil 7)

10:30-12:00 - @EricTheGamer (GTA V Sumo)

We will let you know if there are changes to the schedule. If you're interested in participating in any of these games during the stream, please reach out to me via PM or Discord. You can also reach out to the streamer if you're interested. I will ask that you hold off on requesting to play Jackbox as we finalize a process to make sure we bring in the right people to play.

Thanks, and just a reminder the stream is Saturday, July 18th. See you there!

• Like 27
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  85

I need people to play sumo with for the charity stream and I have 14 slots open for anyone who wants to join, dm me on discord or this site if you're interested in joining, keep in mind we'll be playing from 10:30 pm-12:00 am and it'll be on Twitch, but it's a mature stream meaning we can use profanity but nothing too extreme, so no n bombs, or the like, just be smart about what you say. Also, try to notify me you want to play at least before the stream starts at 12 pm on the 18th, and add your rockstar username so I can add you, and if you want to add me, my username is codghostwe. If your playing I will be inviting you to a discord server to organize everything. Thx for the read.

• Like 3
Edited by EricTheGamer

Reply to Thread