? servers

? players online

I am confusion. (Car question)

• Content Count:  1329

Why do people have v6 mustangs? I get they arent the most powerful, but at least theyre pretty reliable and look good too. Cheaper to maintain than a bmw/audi and less expensive than a v6 accord or a maxima.

Also, I didnt end up getting that car BUT when I ran the VIN, it came up as a 2014, so I was right. I asked the guy what year it was and he said it was 2012, so he didnt know what he was selling. Anyways, I realized that day manual cars (at least for now) are not for me. Plus, driving a lowered car hurts me internally when I scrape.

I did end up buying a car, and if you'd like to see it I'm gonna take pics of it today in the afternoon at the park and post them on the "Post your car" thread.

it may or may not be a 2010 mustang v6 premium... the 4.0L v6 is just a bit stronger than my dad's 2015 altima so it isnt like extremely unsafe and outside of my driving skills. either way im gonna drive it chill for now until i know the limits of the car and myself. hopefully, no crowds appear in the park...

i just don't prefer the V6 mustang, I've driven both and I personally enjoyed the V8 more. I'm also not too keen on the sound of a V6 mustang either. If you like it and enjoy it then that is all that matters.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread