? servers

? players online

tips to get more points

• Content Count:  165

The easiest way to get points is to wait for Electric Razer. Someone is gonna go to AWP window. In the confusion of him butt fucking all the CTs, just sneak off into vents or pool to get a scout or any other primary. Now it's just a game of clicking heads. This works on other maps too. Just wait for a teammates who is more knowledgable of secrets to rebel and sneak off or knife a CT for their gun. Eventually, you will learn secrets yourself and turn into the person who fucks all the CTs in the first 20 seconds. You could practice your aim and stuff but that would need further investment in things other than JB=, like the aimbots map or something. Honestly, I play CT just to stop Ts from winning and I still have trouble. So I don't think it will be too hard to acquire points and get into the top 20. One final tip is that you need to play a shit load. Before they reset the ranks, the top 3 on JB all had 30+ days connected to JB, so you just need to be patient and keep playing.

• Content Count:  417

Take it from a pro. Get a pistol and shoot at cts no matter what and whenever you have a chance for a knife kill go for it even if you die after it. Well at least that’s what chy does

The goal is to sacrifice yourself for havoc and chaos. The more time you stay alive and have CTs shoot at you, the more time other Ts have to book it to other secrets. Obviously it’s important to get yourself some kills for yourself, but its easy to see that some of the best players (chy, Vanya) are able to frag out on their own, but also will sacrifice themselves to create chaos for the team.

• Content Count:  133

The goal is to sacrifice yourself for havoc and chaos. The more time you stay alive and have CTs shoot at you, the more time other Ts have to book it to other secrets. Obviously it’s important to get yourself some kills for yourself, but its easy to see that some of the best players (chy, Vanya) are able to frag out on their own, but also will sacrifice themselves to create chaos for the team.

moral of the point is don't be a bitch. Rebel at anytime

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

On 5/28/2020 at 4:31 AM, Bondairy said:

Here are my tips to becoming a great JB player! Of course I am no longer any good at all, I still remember a lot of tips from my prime which was 2016-2018. Especially for JB and aim.

Map Knowledge- What is map knowledge you may ask, well it’s simple, just know what secrets there are on the map, where most of the teleports are and what cell you are in, mini things like those will help you a ton! Also timing is key for great rebels! Say the order is to take a step out crouch and freeze and instead you go to fifth cell on the bottom right to grab a pistol, you’ll get shot and even killed from blatantly disobeying. Now say if the CTs are looking away and the only ones looking in your area are focused on a different player or sets of players, then it would make going to grab the pistol much easier with the little to no chance of getting shot. This brings me in to the next topic, cells knowledge, you should know what cell your in, examples of this are, a dud cell, a dud cell is a cell with absolutely nothing. A pistol or weapon cell is a very useful cell because people good at rebelling can then easily wipe out 2 CTs and start a rebellion. One of the last cells you can get is a secret cell, a secret could lead to an armory or another secret, perhaps a one-way or maybe it has even more than 1 teleport. (Each TP would be random each game) (JB UNDERTALE). Lastly, a grenade/nade cell is going to make it way easier to right click CTs. Some people are very good and came aim them right at the doors while others can not. By the way that’s not a trick to pick-up in a few minutes, it’s very hard and takes lots of patience. Knowing secrets is one of the number one things to rebelling if not the number one thing, of course you can just right click or back stab a CT but in cases which you can’t do that, cell secrets or secrets in general make it very easy to do, people like @chy can easily grab an awp in awp secret or scout from pool and go back to hallway and easily win the round before the clock even hits 2:30-3:00.

Practice- Practice makes perfect, find your crosshair and what side you want to play on, in this case it would be Cops VS Criminals or CTs VS Ts. Obviously both take tons of time to perfect like learning all the secrets, orders and even who’s the best players online at the moment. All those things will help you build your muscle-memory on JailBreak, eventually making you one of the best and most knowledgeable players. Again, aim practice is very important and you can download workshop maps for free and play them on your own. Aimbotz by uLLeTiCaL is a very great map to practice on whether it be headshots or headshot sprays or even body shots or tap shots, it doesn’t matter because practice is practice. I can recall when a lot of the Money Hack players joined, I taught quite a handful of them a ton of secrets and tips. Most memorable @ItzTran and @Vykah. The reason they are good is because they take advantage of orders given.

Advantages and orders- If you know what orders are given you can easily take advantage of them, for example bumrush big cage there is always at least a secret in there or even 2, and on your way you could go to first cell or third cell if you happen to be going in that direction. As for a free day, you can go anywhere and live as long as what your doing is NOT KOS. Another thing to add to the advantages statement is how you can be advantageous compared to the other team if you have more players and a map favored more towards you and your team. There’s a big difference if there ratio was 20:4 and the Ts were on JB RAZOR GO VS playing ELECTRIC VIP with a 15:10 ratio. As always, CTs are usually less favored towards because not many people like to give orders or they just don’t enjoy it. A lot of the maps are T-Sided as well.

What can I really do to help my team?- Well, you can use communications, whether that be in All chat, Team chat, or Game chat comms/communications are still always an amazing idea. They can change the whole outcome of a round with a simple “Psttt I have a gun” and “I also have a gun and a nade.” Certain things like that will be a game-changer. Also, co-operating works like a charm, never yell at teammates to give you a weapon or let you in to a KOS area, that ruins the secrecy of it, and they’d be making 2 players instead of 1 KOS and you aren’t even allowed to gunplant in the first place. A thing that really helps if you time it correctly is the Jihad.

The Jihad Bomb- I know Benzene made a beautifully long thread about this but I think some simple knowledge is cool about it. You can be killed if you have a dud Jihad. This means that if you set it off and it doesn’t blow and it says in chat better luck next time! That means you attempted to blow it up and you failed so you are now KOSable. A Jihad Bomb that is set off is also KOSable, you can shoot as soon as you hear it and know who it is, most people with BHop and strafe at you really fast to avoid being killed with it. Anyways, The Jihad Bomb most infamously used by @Vanya is a weapon that is promoted to all Ts once they reach 10,000 dollars CS:GO currency. This currency can be gotten the same way you get it in comp, getting kills and also getting kills using certain weapons, I’ve barely seen it happen but you also get a LOSE Streak bonus if the CTs win 4 rounds in a row.

Final Verdict- Now that you are reading this, I hope you have a great rest of your night/day and I hope you are on your way to becoming a great JB player, more can be added to this if I think about stuff as I go along and proofread or if an important topic needs to be brought up about JB rebelling.

P.S. this will take time to learn and not everyone gets rebelling and stuff on their first try, it takes time, patience and skill, don’t worry you got this!

I feel offended I am not @ here as I am one of the founding members of that group 

• Content Count:  203

On 5/28/2020 at 4:31 AM, Bondairy said:

Here are my tips to becoming a great JB player! Of course I am no longer any good at all, I still remember a lot of tips from my prime which was 2016-2018. Especially for JB and aim.

Map Knowledge- What is map knowledge you may ask, well it’s simple, just know what secrets there are on the map, where most of the teleports are and what cell you are in, mini things like those will help you a ton! Also timing is key for great rebels! Say the order is to take a step out crouch and freeze and instead you go to fifth cell on the bottom right to grab a pistol, you’ll get shot and even killed from blatantly disobeying. Now say if the CTs are looking away and the only ones looking in your area are focused on a different player or sets of players, then it would make going to grab the pistol much easier with the little to no chance of getting shot. This brings me in to the next topic, cells knowledge, you should know what cell your in, examples of this are, a dud cell, a dud cell is a cell with absolutely nothing. A pistol or weapon cell is a very useful cell because people good at rebelling can then easily wipe out 2 CTs and start a rebellion. One of the last cells you can get is a secret cell, a secret could lead to an armory or another secret, perhaps a one-way or maybe it has even more than 1 teleport. (Each TP would be random each game) (JB UNDERTALE). Lastly, a grenade/nade cell is going to make it way easier to right click CTs. Some people are very good and came aim them right at the doors while others can not. By the way that’s not a trick to pick-up in a few minutes, it’s very hard and takes lots of patience. Knowing secrets is one of the number one things to rebelling if not the number one thing, of course you can just right click or back stab a CT but in cases which you can’t do that, cell secrets or secrets in general make it very easy to do, people like @chy can easily grab an awp in awp secret or scout from pool and go back to hallway and easily win the round before the clock even hits 2:30-3:00.

Practice- Practice makes perfect, find your crosshair and what side you want to play on, in this case it would be Cops VS Criminals or CTs VS Ts. Obviously both take tons of time to perfect like learning all the secrets, orders and even who’s the best players online at the moment. All those things will help you build your muscle-memory on JailBreak, eventually making you one of the best and most knowledgeable players. Again, aim practice is very important and you can download workshop maps for free and play them on your own. Aimbotz by uLLeTiCaL is a very great map to practice on whether it be headshots or headshot sprays or even body shots or tap shots, it doesn’t matter because practice is practice. I can recall when a lot of the Money Hack players joined, I taught quite a handful of them a ton of secrets and tips. Most memorable @ItzTran and @Vykah. The reason they are good is because they take advantage of orders given.

Advantages and orders- If you know what orders are given you can easily take advantage of them, for example bumrush big cage there is always at least a secret in there or even 2, and on your way you could go to first cell or third cell if you happen to be going in that direction. As for a free day, you can go anywhere and live as long as what your doing is NOT KOS. Another thing to add to the advantages statement is how you can be advantageous compared to the other team if you have more players and a map favored more towards you and your team. There’s a big difference if there ratio was 20:4 and the Ts were on JB RAZOR GO VS playing ELECTRIC VIP with a 15:10 ratio. As always, CTs are usually less favored towards because not many people like to give orders or they just don’t enjoy it. A lot of the maps are T-Sided as well.

What can I really do to help my team?- Well, you can use communications, whether that be in All chat, Team chat, or Game chat comms/communications are still always an amazing idea. They can change the whole outcome of a round with a simple “Psttt I have a gun” and “I also have a gun and a nade.” Certain things like that will be a game-changer. Also, co-operating works like a charm, never yell at teammates to give you a weapon or let you in to a KOS area, that ruins the secrecy of it, and they’d be making 2 players instead of 1 KOS and you aren’t even allowed to gunplant in the first place. A thing that really helps if you time it correctly is the Jihad.

The Jihad Bomb- I know Benzene made a beautifully long thread about this but I think some simple knowledge is cool about it. You can be killed if you have a dud Jihad. This means that if you set it off and it doesn’t blow and it says in chat better luck next time! That means you attempted to blow it up and you failed so you are now KOSable. A Jihad Bomb that is set off is also KOSable, you can shoot as soon as you hear it and know who it is, most people with BHop and strafe at you really fast to avoid being killed with it. Anyways, The Jihad Bomb most infamously used by @Vanya is a weapon that is promoted to all Ts once they reach 10,000 dollars CS:GO currency. This currency can be gotten the same way you get it in comp, getting kills and also getting kills using certain weapons, I’ve barely seen it happen but you also get a LOSE Streak bonus if the CTs win 4 rounds in a row.

Final Verdict- Now that you are reading this, I hope you have a great rest of your night/day and I hope you are on your way to becoming a great JB player, more can be added to this if I think about stuff as I go along and proofread or if an important topic needs to be brought up about JB rebelling.

P.S. this will take time to learn and not everyone gets rebelling and stuff on their first try, it takes time, patience and skill, don’t worry you got this!

I ahgree.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.