? servers

? players online

tips to get more points

• Content Count:  73

hi guys I was wondering how to get more points I want to try and get top 20 but these money hack motherfuckers keep ruining my day fucking assholes I need tips to get better like every time I get 3rd cell and go awp secret these phoons and there in 0.2 seconds and I look like a complete retard so I need tips thanks fuck

• Like 3

• Content Count:  555

hi guys I was wondering how to get more points I want to try and get top 20 but these money hack motherfuckers keep ruining my day fucking assholes I need tips to get better like every time I get 3rd cell and go awp secret these phoons and there in 0.2 seconds and I look like a complete retard so I need tips thanks fuck

Hi. I don't really rebel that much but I think I can give some more pointers. Everyone gets better from practice, so all of the money hack people that get points are because they have a good amount of time on the server. Honestly watching people play after a while their skill grows a lot.

Again, I don't really play much T side but these are what I see.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1253

Here are my tips to becoming a great JB player! Of course I am no longer any good at all, I still remember a lot of tips from my prime which was 2016-2018. Especially for JB and aim.

Map Knowledge- What is map knowledge you may ask, well it’s simple, just know what secrets there are on the map, where most of the teleports are and what cell you are in, mini things like those will help you a ton! Also timing is key for great rebels! Say the order is to take a step out crouch and freeze and instead you go to fifth cell on the bottom right to grab a pistol, you’ll get shot and even killed from blatantly disobeying. Now say if the CTs are looking away and the only ones looking in your area are focused on a different player or sets of players, then it would make going to grab the pistol much easier with the little to no chance of getting shot. This brings me in to the next topic, cells knowledge, you should know what cell your in, examples of this are, a dud cell, a dud cell is a cell with absolutely nothing. A pistol or weapon cell is a very useful cell because people good at rebelling can then easily wipe out 2 CTs and start a rebellion. One of the last cells you can get is a secret cell, a secret could lead to an armory or another secret, perhaps a one-way or maybe it has even more than 1 teleport. (Each TP would be random each game) (JB UNDERTALE). Lastly, a grenade/nade cell is going to make it way easier to right click CTs. Some people are very good and came aim them right at the doors while others can not. By the way that’s not a trick to pick-up in a few minutes, it’s very hard and takes lots of patience. Knowing secrets is one of the number one things to rebelling if not the number one thing, of course you can just right click or back stab a CT but in cases which you can’t do that, cell secrets or secrets in general make it very easy to do, people like @chy can easily grab an awp in awp secret or scout from pool and go back to hallway and easily win the round before the clock even hits 2:30-3:00.

Practice- Practice makes perfect, find your crosshair and what side you want to play on, in this case it would be Cops VS Criminals or CTs VS Ts. Obviously both take tons of time to perfect like learning all the secrets, orders and even who’s the best players online at the moment. All those things will help you build your muscle-memory on JailBreak, eventually making you one of the best and most knowledgeable players. Again, aim practice is very important and you can download workshop maps for free and play them on your own. Aimbotz by uLLeTiCaL is a very great map to practice on whether it be headshots or headshot sprays or even body shots or tap shots, it doesn’t matter because practice is practice. I can recall when a lot of the Money Hack players joined, I taught quite a handful of them a ton of secrets and tips. Most memorable @ItzTran and @Vykah. The reason they are good is because they take advantage of orders given.

Advantages and orders- If you know what orders are given you can easily take advantage of them, for example bumrush big cage there is always at least a secret in there or even 2, and on your way you could go to first cell or third cell if you happen to be going in that direction. As for a free day, you can go anywhere and live as long as what your doing is NOT KOS. Another thing to add to the advantages statement is how you can be advantageous compared to the other team if you have more players and a map favored more towards you and your team. There’s a big difference if there ratio was 20:4 and the Ts were on JB RAZOR GO VS playing ELECTRIC VIP with a 15:10 ratio. As always, CTs are usually less favored towards because not many people like to give orders or they just don’t enjoy it. A lot of the maps are T-Sided as well.

What can I really do to help my team?- Well, you can use communications, whether that be in All chat, Team chat, or Game chat comms/communications are still always an amazing idea. They can change the whole outcome of a round with a simple “Psttt I have a gun” and “I also have a gun and a nade.” Certain things like that will be a game-changer. Also, co-operating works like a charm, never yell at teammates to give you a weapon or let you in to a KOS area, that ruins the secrecy of it, and they’d be making 2 players instead of 1 KOS and you aren’t even allowed to gunplant in the first place. A thing that really helps if you time it correctly is the Jihad.

The Jihad Bomb- I know Benzene made a beautifully long thread about this but I think some simple knowledge is cool about it. You can be killed if you have a dud Jihad. This means that if you set it off and it doesn’t blow and it says in chat better luck next time! That means you attempted to blow it up and you failed so you are now KOSable. A Jihad Bomb that is set off is also KOSable, you can shoot as soon as you hear it and know who it is, most people with BHop and strafe at you really fast to avoid being killed with it. Anyways, The Jihad Bomb most infamously used by @Vanya is a weapon that is promoted to all Ts once they reach 10,000 dollars CS:GO currency. This currency can be gotten the same way you get it in comp, getting kills and also getting kills using certain weapons, I’ve barely seen it happen but you also get a LOSE Streak bonus if the CTs win 4 rounds in a row.

Final Verdict- Now that you are reading this, I hope you have a great rest of your night/day and I hope you are on your way to becoming a great JB player, more can be added to this if I think about stuff as I go along and proofread or if an important topic needs to be brought up about JB rebelling.

P.S. this will take time to learn and not everyone gets rebelling and stuff on their first try, it takes time, patience and skill, don’t worry you got this!

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1952

All you really need to get more points in jailbreak is honestly mainly through luck, map knowledge, practice, and just knowing a general sense in how to line up your shots because CT's will eventually just walk into your crosshair. Although it isn't the case all the time, knowing your surroundings and just not being an idiot will let you farm easily. Just watch some of your fellow T's who you know rebel a lot and you can get some strats they do to get frags.

• Content Count:  133

Just play t frequently and rebel. No one needs the most perfect aim to get points, I have the worst aim and im climbin up on the leaderboards. Another strat i use to get points is if the cts are outnumbering the ts by alot midway through the round, ill just wait until lrs and do something that im more comfortable with like no scope then keep asking to re lr (if i win those lrs i could get a max of 5 points in 1 round depending on whos ct, if i can re lr, and if i actually win the lrs. Way better than rebelling when its 8 cts to 3 ts and being kos)

• Content Count:  625

Honestly, there are multiple strategies to get easy points, in which I will name a few:

- Left - Right click a CT that has been dinked by a pistol (usually USP or glock), usually this results in an easy kill

- Gang up with other Ts to swarm a CT who has gotten too close (requires communication)

- Gang up with other Ts to rush the hell out of a secret (usually works, with the exception of campers)

- Movement through multiple secrets at the start of the round to get to an optimal point to pick off CTs (For example, on electric, go VIP - Locker Room - 2nd Shower - Soccer - Soccer scout - Awp Window)

- Getting you or your team to Jihad and eliminate some CTs, this usually causes chaos with the primaries on the floor resulting in easy kills

- Staying in your cell until the CTs forget about you, and then waiting for a new order. Usually you can get behind the CTs and get an easy backstab and possibly some kills

That's about all the tips I'll give you, but there are definitely more strategies to get easy points quick.

• Content Count:  1030

Here are my tips to becoming a great JB player! Of course I am no longer any good at all, I still remember a lot of tips from my prime which was 2016-2018. Especially for JB and aim.

Map Knowledge- What is map knowledge you may ask, well it’s simple, just know what secrets there are on the map, where most of the teleports are and what cell you are in, mini things like those will help you a ton! Also timing is key for great rebels! Say the order is to take a step out crouch and freeze and instead you go to fifth cell on the bottom right to grab a pistol, you’ll get shot and even killed from blatantly disobeying. Now say if the CTs are looking away and the only ones looking in your area are focused on a different player or sets of players, then it would make going to grab the pistol much easier with the little to no chance of getting shot. This brings me in to the next topic, cells knowledge, you should know what cell your in, examples of this are, a dud cell, a dud cell is a cell with absolutely nothing. A pistol or weapon cell is a very useful cell because people good at rebelling can then easily wipe out 2 CTs and start a rebellion. One of the last cells you can get is a secret cell, a secret could lead to an armory or another secret, perhaps a one-way or maybe it has even more than 1 teleport. (Each TP would be random each game) (JB UNDERTALE). Lastly, a grenade/nade cell is going to make it way easier to right click CTs. Some people are very good and came aim them right at the doors while others can not. By the way that’s not a trick to pick-up in a few minutes, it’s very hard and takes lots of patience. Knowing secrets is one of the number one things to rebelling if not the number one thing, of course you can just right click or back stab a CT but in cases which you can’t do that, cell secrets or secrets in general make it very easy to do, people like @chy can easily grab an awp in awp secret or scout from pool and go back to hallway and easily win the round before the clock even hits 2:30-3:00.

Practice- Practice makes perfect, find your crosshair and what side you want to play on, in this case it would be Cops VS Criminals or CTs VS Ts. Obviously both take tons of time to perfect like learning all the secrets, orders and even who’s the best players online at the moment. All those things will help you build your muscle-memory on JailBreak, eventually making you one of the best and most knowledgeable players. Again, aim practice is very important and you can download workshop maps for free and play them on your own. Aimbotz by uLLeTiCaL is a very great map to practice on whether it be headshots or headshot sprays or even body shots or tap shots, it doesn’t matter because practice is practice. I can recall when a lot of the Money Hack players joined, I taught quite a handful of them a ton of secrets and tips. Most memorable @ItzTran and @Vykah. The reason they are good is because they take advantage of orders given.

Advantages and orders- If you know what orders are given you can easily take advantage of them, for example bumrush big cage there is always at least a secret in there or even 2, and on your way you could go to first cell or third cell if you happen to be going in that direction. As for a free day, you can go anywhere and live as long as what your doing is NOT KOS. Another thing to add to the advantages statement is how you can be advantageous compared to the other team if you have more players and a map favored more towards you and your team. There’s a big difference if there ratio was 20:4 and the Ts were on JB RAZOR GO VS playing ELECTRIC VIP with a 15:10 ratio. As always, CTs are usually less favored towards because not many people like to give orders or they just don’t enjoy it. A lot of the maps are T-Sided as well.

What can I really do to help my team?- Well, you can use communications, whether that be in All chat, Team chat, or Game chat comms/communications are still always an amazing idea. They can change the whole outcome of a round with a simple “Psttt I have a gun” and “I also have a gun and a nade.” Certain things like that will be a game-changer. Also, co-operating works like a charm, never yell at teammates to give you a weapon or let you in to a KOS area, that ruins the secrecy of it, and they’d be making 2 players instead of 1 KOS and you aren’t even allowed to gunplant in the first place. A thing that really helps if you time it correctly is the Jihad.

The Jihad Bomb- I know Benzene made a beautifully long thread about this but I think some simple knowledge is cool about it. You can be killed if you have a dud Jihad. This means that if you set it off and it doesn’t blow and it says in chat better luck next time! That means you attempted to blow it up and you failed so you are now KOSable. A Jihad Bomb that is set off is also KOSable, you can shoot as soon as you hear it and know who it is, most people with BHop and strafe at you really fast to avoid being killed with it. Anyways, The Jihad Bomb most infamously used by @Vanya is a weapon that is promoted to all Ts once they reach 10,000 dollars CS:GO currency. This currency can be gotten the same way you get it in comp, getting kills and also getting kills using certain weapons, I’ve barely seen it happen but you also get a LOSE Streak bonus if the CTs win 4 rounds in a row.

Final Verdict- Now that you are reading this, I hope you have a great rest of your night/day and I hope you are on your way to becoming a great JB player, more can be added to this if I think about stuff as I go along and proofread or if an important topic needs to be brought up about JB rebelling.

P.S. this will take time to learn and not everyone gets rebelling and stuff on their first try, it takes time, patience and skill, don’t worry you got this!

Jmc had a great response but I'll try to give a few tips of my own.

The most important thing when it comes to rebelling and gaining points as a T is to have map knowledge. This should be your number one priority. Learn all the maps in the rotations, and try to learn as many secrets as possible. This will allow you to easily sneak away and find guns, or go straight to armory where you can deck yourself out in weaponry. You don't really need to have that good of aim to successfully rebel in Jailbreak, you just have to have your timings right. Using the map and its secrets will allow you to surprise unsuspecting guards and get some kills, which will lead to chaos, hopefully which will allow you to get some kills. Also, considering that a vast amount of maps have a network of vents, it's a good idea to memorize and know those vents, so you don't get lost.

Probably the second most important thing to work on is your movement. Many secrets in this map require good movement and jumping, which will help you out a great deal when trying to get points. Here are a few examples: In AWP secret for Electric Razor, you have to jump up and press a button, then jump on an invisible block and then go into the secret. As well as VIPintheMix, you have to climb up a ladder and then jump off at the perfect time to land on an invisible block to get to the AWP.

Frankly, the best way to rebel is not necessarily to get kills, it's to cause chaos. Rebelling as a group will increase your chances of success, and working with your fellow prisoners to say, distract the CTs or to rush one of them who isn't ready for it can work better than going solo and trying to ace. CTs that are being shot at from all angles will have a harder time killing you, and will make it easier for you to kill them.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.