? servers

? players online

jb rule suggestion

• Content Count:  3294

"maybe at least type in chat the special orders along with saying it over mic."---"I just thought that I'd point at that you can't give special orders in chat currently because of confusion and so that people can actually hear the order." I'm not against special orders but there should be a limit stating max people allowed to have a fd through special order so if something of sort similar to these situations we have something to refer to. You state that you can revoke fd's but i tend to not as the special order fd's are all coming from optional deathgames and if we ct's revoke it there would be no motivation to play optional deathgames on maps such as razor and revamp where there are no deathgames avaliable and we did have a sgedit on razor a while ago which had a deathgame but the map was removed.

Putting a limit on the number of people that can have a special order seems random and addig more confusion to the rules in my opinion. I agree with @urpalerp , just say "FD/Special order revoked" if you're not sure a T has a special order/FD or not.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

You can just say "special orders revoked". Honestly, the only reason that a miscommunication would happen would be if a) CTs don't listen to other CTs' orders, which is a huge problem right now in my opinion or b) Everyone is screaming in their mics and you cannot hear a thing. This can be easily fixed by refraining from giving special orders until all the screaming has died down, so that a) CTs who don't listen will be able to hear with clarity and b) it is audible. Saying "special orders revoked" implies that the Ts who had special orders have to follow the normal orders, which fixes this situation, its just the matter of the ability of the CTs.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread