? servers

? players online

Would you attend a shellshock.io event?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a shellshock.io event?

• Yes
    • Possibly
    • No

ShellShock.io Poll

• Content Count:  1030

Hey guys, I was thinking of doing a shellshock.ion event but I wanted to gauge the public interest on an event like this. If you could just leave your vote either Yes, Possibly, or No, that would help a lot. I am sure that some of you know what shellshock.io is, and that some of you don't, so I'll explain very quickly.

shellshock.io is an online game that is similar to krunker.io. Basically, you're an egg with a gun and you run across different maps shooting and killing other eggs with guns. There are a couple different egg "classes", which include different guns. You can choose an egg with an AK-47, a sniper rifle, a shotgun, a p90, or an RPG. You can also customize your weapons with skins, and customize your egg character with different colors, hats, masks, and symbols.

There are also different game modes, such as free for all, team vs. team, and capture the flag. Let me know what you think of an event like this!

• Content Count:  362

Just played it. I dont think its that good of a game which means its probably not a good event. Its very hard to use the guns and every part of it. You can shoot through guys and not kill them with a one shot weapon. I'm going to say no. Its a cool idea but its very glitchy and not fun for me at least.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  550

The game is alright if you want to get together with your friends at school during a class and play on our Chromebooks for kicks but I dont know about an event. The game is kinda scuffed and all you're gonna have is a bunch of sweaty shotgunners running around destroying you. I personally prefer if you do an IO event you choose krunker because at least its a bit better. But even if this did turn into an event I wouldn't mind attending.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

It is a good game to play at school. But that is really it. The event would do well for the first few rounds or minutes of it but people would end up getting bored very fast.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

Hey everyone, I appreciate your feedback, and I have come to the conclusion that this will unfortunately not be an event in the near future. It seems that a lot of people agree that the game would get boring fast, and that it has issues.

A major overlook on my part is that when I was setting up this idea, I tested only a private server which I was planning on using, not any official servers. When I hopped onto a server to play, it was laggy, had some issues, and some bugs as well and frankly I don't even want to see what would happen in an event like this. I hadn't really played this game in a couple of years, but it seems as though the quality of the servers has decreased significantly.

I will be keeping tabs on the updates to this game however, so maybe in the future there is a possibility for this event, but then again maybe not.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread