Ned
    Creator of Ape Escape

Zack Snyder's Justice League Cut

YES FINALLY this is happening and it's going to be GOOOOOD. Zack Synder's JL cut is going to be amazing, this is literally his story with no restrictions, definitely exciting to the cast coming together for reshoots as well!

source

Anyone else following DC movies??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ned For This Useful Post:
    Nugget (05-26-2020), Tagwrack (05-26-2020)

Black Rain
    am ded
    I screamed with joy the day he announced it on his Vero after the Man of Steel watching party. Sucks its gonna take a while though. IGN said that the studio won't pay extra for reshoots so hopefully he's got enough reel to put together his version. I mean with 214 minutes of reel I'm sure it's possible, just hoping that whatever he envisioned for it 3-4 years ago doesn't get left out. Joss Whedon's version wasn't bad but it left out so much information imo and Stepphenwolf was just terrible and bland for a villan. Super excited to see Darkseid instead

Nugget
    Yurrr

Ooooh that looks good can’t wait to watch lighting kid, captain underpants, robo cop, shield girl, Batman, and fish guy fight crime! I’m so exited!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:
    Rygor (05-26-2020), TheZZL (05-26-2020)

Ned
    Creator of Ape Escape
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rain View Post
    I screamed with joy the day he announced it on his Vero after the Man of Steel watching party. Sucks its gonna take a while though. IGN said that the studio won't pay extra for reshoots so hopefully he's got enough reel to put together his version. I mean with 214 minutes of reel I'm sure it's possible, just hoping that whatever he envisioned for it 3-4 years ago doesn't get left out. Joss Whedon's version wasn't bad but it left out so much information imo and Stepphenwolf was just terrible and bland for a villan. Super excited to see Darkseid instead
    So I asked Ray Fisher aka Cyborg during his IG live if he was going to do reshoots or any of the cast doing reshoots, his answer was "no comment" I don't know if they are coming together for reshoots but since hbo gave synder 20m I would say some would go for reshoots,Or i could be wrong and all could go for cgi/music