? servers

? players online

[Retakes] little suggestion

• Content Count:  1952

Retakes is extremely limited to what cosmetics you can add, because once you do it takes away from the competitive feeling of the server. One thing that I think could work is kill effects but only you can see it. I don't know if this is even a thing in CS:GO, but if it is doesn't sound too bad.

It is very within the realm of possibility as you can literally make any kill effect even with capabilities of modding team however even with a kill effect, let's say you shot through a smoke and randomly killed someone let's say stacked on top of someone at GeT_RiGhT and you see their shit flying really high up, it gives you that clue that someone else is there. Any form of cosmetics could really be detrimental but I wouldn't see any harm with maybe some cool knives :p

• Content Count:  2162

As stated above, having cosmetic items such as these would kind of ruin the vanilla aspect of retakes and make it feel more like a community server rather than a place to practice to warmup (which it is).

The only cosmetic changes I would be happy with adding is custom models for knives/weapons as those wouldnt affect gameplay at all, however as mentioned before, the plugin we know of that allows this has caused issues/crashes, so sadly it will not be happening.

Thanks for the suggestion anyhow!

• Like 4

Reply to Thread