? servers

? players online

I'm a father!

• Content Count:  658

???????

n5rNzQb.png

Post Fix: Nice, did you just get the fish tank too? Shit looks dope. I would love to have one in my room but I don't have much space.

• Like 1
Edited by angelo

• Content Count:  114

???????

n5rNzQb.png

Post Fix: Nice, did you just get the fish tank too? Shit looks dope. I would love to have one in my room but I don't have much space.

Yeah a few weeks ago had to set up the water for the fishes it's so nice!

• Content Count:  1030

@Protokk I have a giant ass fish tank in my living room but it's been severely neglected as we recently got a puppy, so RIP to all the little fishes in there, although I think there's only one more living fish in there and it's surviving off of the carcasses of the less fortunate fish who died before he did.

• Content Count:  114

@Protokk I have a giant ass fish tank in my living room but it's been severely neglected as we recently got a puppy, so RIP to all the little fishes in there, although I think there's only one more living fish in there and it's surviving off of the carcasses of the less fortunate fish who died before he did.

Ouch, unfortunately, I actually lost 2 smaller fish when I started turns out there wasn't enough oxygen so I got that fixed by getting an air stone this thing: https://imgur.com/a/2Y5UQkq

• Like 1

Reply to Thread