? servers

? players online

TTT ScoutzKnivez

• Content Count:  922

I feel like TTT needs some Events since it's soo left out, so here's a suggestion:

What is ScoutzKnivez?

ScoutzKnivez is a Gamemode where only Scouts and Knives are the only weapons used, the gamemode contains low-gravity aswell to make it more fun.

so with explanation done, i thought it could be an event for TTT, and maybe make it along with a series of maps, say like:

-ttt_rooftops_slayers_v2_fix1

-ttt_rats_kitchen_v1_sgedit

-ttt_stadium_fix

-ttt_teenroom_csgo_2

-ttt_waterpark_v3

-ttt_desperados_sg_v1

so basically any map with a tall skybox, because it will make low-grav movement alot more easier, and alot more fun!

1 Other thing to make even more fun is to add: NoSpread, to make easier to shoot while mid-air, calls for trick shots.

the only 2 things that I can think of that'll make this event bad, is the weapon spawns and the exploit spots (spots that aren't supposed to be in the map) but is it really a problem if everybody can get to it with low-grav? and i think the guns can be gotten rid of pretty easily, i hope..

EDIT: oh and also the T menu, is there anything that can be done about it?

please if you have anything to say about this, post it here, don't be afraid to say anything.

• Like 5
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  2681

This doesn't sound that bad, it doesn't get rid of the whole TTT feeling and completely change the gamemode. The only problem I see is people picking up other guns, I'm sure there is a way to prevent that.

I'll try and look into this.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  482

I’m actually all for this, what if we could also add auto bunny hop to it as well. I think that it would fit well with everything else here that has been listed but add a lot more movement taking place during it as well, so we can hit even cooler shots. This would add a little more paprika and entertainment to this idea.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  550

Im honestly down, this sounds like a good event as long as we are able to find out about the weapons. I know TTT players are not able to go a round without trying to cheat an event like this so that is the only negative imo. I agree with arctic on auto bunny hop but I think it should only be for a few rounds of the event as people will be able to go insane with it and bhop everywhere like a mad man. In the end, I wouldn't mind seeing this event on the server.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

Don and I actually drafted up an idea like this. I had ideas for different maps to make it more thematic, but personally I like the idea.

When the TTT management isn’t busy we could talk more about making this a reality depending on whether they’d want this event or not.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  482

Im honestly down, this sounds like a good event as long as we are able to find out about the weapons. I know TTT players are not able to go a round without trying to cheat an event like this so that is the only negative imo. I agree with arctic on auto bunny hop but I think it should only be for a few rounds of the event as people will be able to go insane with it and bhop everywhere like a mad man. In the end, I wouldn't mind seeing this event on the server.

Well I mean this would be the case is there wasn’t a speed cap for how much speed you can pick up, but I didn’t mention removing the speed cap because of this reason you stated above.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

The Velocity Max Speed Air Acceleration Speed and Acceleration CVARS would all have to change, also I think you can change the gun pick-up cvar. There’s also an AlliedModders plugin for restricting certain weapon usage. I think it would be a cool event idea!

• Like 1
Edited by The Don

Reply to Thread