? servers

? players online

Status Awards

• Content Count:  1253

So recently I’ve been grinding for all the status awards on every server and I noticed how FFA DM isn’t on the list for playtime/status awards, I definitely think this should be added since then it would maybe encourage FFA DM users to come to the forums since a lot of them are very competitive. I’ve also noticed in JB whenever you do !statsme the time shown is incorrect, it doesn’t come close to whatever the gamestatsme stuff says on here, the forums. Another thing I’ve noticed is how the gamestatsme page is incorrect. My scrim thing says I have like 23 hours and 43 minutes but when I add my CT and T time I have 24 hours and 40 minutes and 18 in spectator. Lastly, I wish there was a command to see how many days you have on surf dm rpg if there isn’t already, I tried testing some and they didn’t work, that’s if we had any that I didn’t know about, itd make tracking our awards 20x easier!

• Like 2
Edited by The Don

• Content Count:  2693

Hey. To answer your question about FFA DM awards, this has already been suggested in the past here. We currently have awards ready to go but we are discussing awards as a whole. As Dominic said, they will likely roll out with the new forums.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  481

So recently I’ve been grinding for all the status awards on every server and I noticed how FFA DM isn’t on the list for playtime/status awards, I definitely think this should be added since then it would maybe encourage FFA DM users to come to the forums since a lot of them are very competitive. I’ve also noticed in JB whenever you do !statsme the time shown is incorrect, it doesn’t come close to whatever the gamestatsme stuff says on here, the forums. Another thing I’ve noticed is how the gamestatsme page is incorrect. My scrim thing says I have like 23 hours and 43 minutes but when I add my CT and T time I have 24 hours and 40 minutes and 18 in spectator. Lastly, I wish there was a command to see how many days you have on surf dm rpg if there isn’t already, I tried testing some and they didn’t work, that’s if we had any that I didn’t know about, itd make tracking our awards 20x easier!

I don’t see the point in doing this because if we were to end up doing it, why don’t we just add that to all of our servers... You can just find your gameplay and time on a server by heading over to the “stats” tab and searching up your name on the specific server your looking for, and add your T and CT time together.

Never mind what I said here, I just checked that surf dm is not listed on stats. With that being said, couldn’t we add the server instead to stats just like the others?

Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  820

I don’t see the point in doing this because if we were to end up doing it, why don’t we just add that to all of our servers... You can just find your gameplay and time on a server by heading over to the “stats” tab and searching up your name on the specific server your looking for, and add your T and CT time together.

the point he is trying to bring up is that SurfDM is not in the stats page. I don't see harm in adding a connection time command to the servers, but I just wanted to make this clear with you.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  481

the point he is trying to bring up is that SurfDM is not in the stats page. I don't see harm in adding a connection time command to the servers, but I just wanted to make this clear with you.

Yeah just saw that as soon as I goofed. I read that wrong, my mistake.

• Like 1
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  1253

Thanks @John. Also, it already is added to like 85-90% of the servers. Why do you think we have awards like 1 day JB, 30 day TTT, and 5 day MG. I’m saying this should be implemented to SurfDMRPG and the thing for JB should be fixed. Obviously I could do some very simple addition, ohhh 1 day 40 minutes plus 4 day 32 minutes equals uhh 5 days and 42 minutes, but that’s just weird and also the time on “connection time” is incorrect. If you do simple math 20 days plus 10 days doesn’t equal 25/1/2 days. The connection time is again, semi incorrect. And yes, I wish that I was so smart as to go over to the stats page 6 times to get 6 different awards. Because it’s not there!

• Content Count:  1030

Yeah this has been an issue, but a rather minor issue overall for me as well. Specifically, when I do /statsme on the Jailbreak server and scroll to the end where it says time connected, it shows me one time. However, when I go onto the stats page on the website and look at my total time connected, it shows something different. I don't know which one is more accurate, but there isn't that much of a different (it's only off by about 1-2 hours for my part).

As John said above, there are some new awards that are going to be coming out with the new forums, and I for one am extremely excited to see the new forums, as well as the awards that will accompany them, and any other new features that are going to be available on the new forums.

Reply to Thread