? servers

? players online

Josh A

• Content Count:  1103

a61a303dbc868ec33283bdf95c68977a.png

Josh A

Who Is Josh A?

Josh A is a 23 year old emo rapper who currently lives in Orlando, FL and was born in the United States. Josh A used to make Dubstep back in 2014. He made dubstep/edm songs with features from Call of Duty Zombies YouTubers "MrTLexify' and "LonelyMailbox." Josh A started to focus on rap in 2015 with "The Flow Awakens"

Around mid-2017 Josh A found Alabama born emo rapper "Iamjakehill" and their first release was "Nuketown"

[video=youtube_share;HM7v1rfp9z8]

In October of 2017, Josh A and Iamjakehill released their first collab and biggest album "Better off Dead"

[video=youtube_share;QtxCXjFeiC0]

The biggest song to come out of the album that has over 60+ million streams on Spotify and 17+ million views on YouTube "Suicidal Thoughts" (as of posting this thread)

[video=youtube_share;VFSg01HDqAk]

Coming off the successful release of "Better off Dead," Josh A and Jake Hill released their next popular album "Chaos" with their next hit "Endless Nightmare"

[video=youtube_share;MGQ1GqmixY0]

What you need to know about their next album "Better off Dead II" was that it was a downgrade compared to "Better off Dead"

Later that year Josh A and Jake Hill released their album which arguably has the best selection of songs "Better off Dead III"

Each song has an average of 3+ million streams but their biggest song on the album with 10+ million streams on Spotify is "Too Many Dead"

[video=youtube_share;DAsK7Zfba-c]

can only have 5 videos in this thread, i'll try updating with 2019
  • Like 3
Edited by Error.
small edits

• Content Count:  362

I used to listen to Josh A when he started making songs about fortnite at fortnites peak. I liked it at the time but I have gotten into different Genres over the years. Josh was one of my favorite singers and though used a lot of autotune it worked for me. I have gotten out of the edgy dark type of music and switched to a more peaceful slow music. But Josh A is a decent singer imo. I remember playing Fortnite matches while listening to Endless Nightmare. Really edgy but who cared at that point. He got really popular after he started making fornite songs and fortnite creators in my opinion because he grew his viewers by a ton. He is a decent singer/rapper and his music you might like.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

Im a HUGE fan of Jake Hill and Josh A, their shit are amazing and I've been listening to them for 2 years now. I would recommend listening to Jake Hill's Spectrum album and Josh's blessed albums

Also recommend listening to Jake's old singles (pre SOS, 2017-18)

• Like 1
Edited by 20 scrolls

• Content Count:  1103

here are some of my personal favorite Josh A songs that you should def check out if you want some songs to add to your playlist

[video=youtube_share;-FhJGDcFuZ8]

[video=youtube_share;UeHBd_RTpY8]

[video=youtube_share;pzTQhYFb5nE]

[video=youtube_share;PzGV5WkIUDo]

Reply to Thread