Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72

    Vipinthemix

    I want to know if I can know how this map https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=87977 was crashing the server so I will try to fix it

  2. #2
    20 scrolls
    Map fixer
    20 scrolls's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2019
    Location:
    Bhop Valley
    Posts:
    395
    this was already answered here https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=97359
    there hasent been an update ever since the map was uploaded so it will probably crash again

  3. #3
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 scrolls View Post
    this was already answered here https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=97359
    there hasent been an update ever since the map was uploaded so it will probably crash again
    I'm asking what in the map caused server to crash

  4. #4
    20 scrolls
    Map fixer
    20 scrolls's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2019
    Location:
    Bhop Valley
    Posts:
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGGi<3 View Post
    I'm asking what in the map caused server to crash
    how we supposed to know if the map crashes the server....

  5. #5
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 scrolls View Post
    how we supposed to know if the map crashes the server....
    wait what?

  6. #6
    20 scrolls
    Map fixer
    20 scrolls's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2019
    Location:
    Bhop Valley
    Posts:
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGGi<3 View Post
    wait what?
    how are we supposed to know what part is crashing the server if we cant even load in the map

  7. #7
    MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    MeGGi<3's Avatar
    Join Date:
    April 2020
    Location:
    New York
    Posts:
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 scrolls View Post
    how are we supposed to know what part is crashing the server if we cant even load in the map
    That what i was asking

  8. #8
    20 scrolls
    Map fixer
    20 scrolls's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2019
    Location:
    Bhop Valley
    Posts:
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGGi<3 View Post
    That what i was asking
    ???????????????????????????????????????
    you asked what part of the map was crashing the server
    how are we supposed to know what part is crashing the server if we cant even GO INTO the map

  9. #9
    Noxstar
    Modder

    Noxstar's Avatar
    Join Date:
    December 2018
    Location:
    whajt hasp pened
    Posts:
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGGi<3 View Post
    I want to know if I can know how this map https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=87977 was crashing the server so I will try to fix it
    It's a server-sided problem that for some reason doesn't allow the map to load at all. The map isn't broken itself however we can not locate the problem on the server's end. Thanks for trying to help fix it but it ain't going to happen any time soon.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noxstar For This Useful Post:
    MeGGi<3 (05-22-2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •