Arctic
    Cold Hearted..

Gun Planting

I need to have something clarified as this has brought much confusion to many people on the server. Now let's talk about the "You pick up an AWP" you're kosed or an MP5 even. I personally see a couple of people on the servers work and stretch around this rule to a big extent, now obviously if you pick up an AWP or an MP5 it's an automatic kos. But let's say you killed a T and he had an AWP in his possession if you tell someone else that is already proven "Go ahead and pick it up I won't kill you", but you end up doing the exact opposite of that. I feel like this is gun plant and just a scum bag of a move overall. You're using that pick up an AWP rule and your kos as your advantage and pretty much abusing it as well.

In another case scenario, you could also use this for T rooms as well. If somehow an innocent ends up getting into T room and killing a T, and you're telling other people I'll let you in. But you just end up doming them as soon as they step foot into the T room. You're abusing the T room as well and using it to your advantage.

Both of these actions I feel should not be allowed, and end up being punishable. So my question is, is this allowed.

gween
    Walter
    I could've sworn you USED to be able to have an awp if you said you get it off someone. I don't really see a problem with having the KOS weapons like this again because it adds another level of deception towards being a T.

Trazz
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    But let's say you killed a T and he had an AWP in his possession if you tell someone else that is already proven "Go ahead and pick it up I won't kill you", but you end up doing the exact opposite of that. I feel like this is gun plant and just a scum bag of a move overall. You're using that pick up an AWP rule and your kos as your advantage and pretty much abusing it as well.

You don’t have to pick it up... that is literally the players fault for being played.

In another case scenario, you could also use this for T rooms as well. If somehow an innocent ends up getting into T room and killing a T, and you're telling other people I'll let you in. But you just end up doming them as soon as they step foot into the T room. You're abusing the T room as well and using it to your advantage.

They don’t have to go into the t room...

Both of these actions I feel should not be allowed, and end up being punishable. So my question is, is this allowed.
    Yes it’s allowed because the player is not being forced to enter the t room or pick up a t item. It is their choice to do so full knowing that they could be KOSed for it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trazz For This Useful Post:
    Arctic (05-22-2020), Astral (05-22-2020), Case. (05-22-2020), Chad (05-22-2020), Yang (05-23-2020)