? servers

? players online

War Days

• Content Count:  590

I remember bringing this up in the most recent JailBreak community meeting, and the managers said that it's a possibility that it would get added, but with plugins of some sort.

Whatever it was, I believe this could move the server more toward a role play style rather than DM, and also benefit the server. While war days are Ts and CTs are killing people, it still could work. Admins could use their powers to start the war days (i.e teleporting people, keeping CTs out of armory, and whatever else). Also, I think that if war days are used too much it could move the server to a DM style, so a limit of 1 per map would work. CTs get their guns, pick a spot, and defend against the Ts. Whether it could move the server away from DM or not, I think it's a good addition as I see it on many other JB servers and they seem to successfully work.

• Content Count:  417

"If this were to happen how would anyone keep track of how many wardays took place, and wouldn't this just stretch out the rounds because some cts are gonna use it as an excuse to camp in vents? The only way this idea would work is if the last round of the map were to be a warday which I'm pretty sure was discussed in the meeting."

-Tagwrack when I suggested a very similar thing

• Content Count:  590

"If this were to happen how would anyone keep track of how many wardays took place, and wouldn't this just stretch out the rounds because some cts are gonna use it as an excuse to camp in vents? The only way this idea would work is if the last round of the map were to be a warday which I'm pretty sure was discussed in the meeting."

-Tagwrack when I suggested a very similar thing

War days aren't meant for camping vents or armory, that's why a plugin would work or an admin being online to enforce it would work. Keeping track doesn't matter at all except if someone tries to exceed the 1 per map rule. I think other servers have war day plugins (not sure about that) that work perfectly for it.

• Content Count:  927

I really like this idea. It would be fun for the CTs and T's. Having the CTs unite and protect a certain part of the map (because the Prisoners are rebelling) and seeing who can win the big brawl seems SO fun. Being one a map would be very fair. Depending on how other people feel or if it ever got experimented, I wouldn't hate it if it was one at the beginning of the map and one at the end. Seems more fun if it could happen at least more than one. If not, one per map can be enough.

• Content Count:  1105

I think other servers have war day plugins (not sure about that) that work perfectly for it.

I know for a fact Tango has a plugin that allows the warden to use a command that allows them to choose either a free day or warday. The rules for the war day on Tango is that when cell doors are opened you have to take a direct route to armoury, whether it be a secret in first cell, vent or a button outside armoury to open it if you do not take a direct route to that area/secret it allows you to be kosed immediately to prevent delaying of hiding Ts and get the next round started sooner. I think we could set up a command inside the !fo command that allows the person to give either a free day or war day and it’ll announce by using the sm_csay command saying “You have a war day after First Order is over!” but I agree that it should be limited once per map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I also am a fan of this idea, because it would force the Ts to collaborate, and probably use utility (flashes, nades, and molotovs) to kill all the CTs. I also agree with what drippy is saying, that with an admin online it would be much easier to enforce this war day. The CTs would pick a spot, and everyone would go there, and an admin could make sure that no one was where they weren't supposed to be, help Ts get into armory, etc.

I also think that it'd be quite easy to keep track of how many war days there have been on a map - that is, one. I also think that if a map gets extended, it's plausible to allow another one to happen.

• Content Count:  625

I am also a fan of this because this allows CTs to harness the power of secrets into their own spots to hide, this allows a more enjoyable experience on CT as now you can just spray everyone down without a care about warning shots and freekills, it would definitely appeal to the CT side as well as the T side, which will make the server more fun.

Limiting the number of wardays to 1 per map is a great way to limit the use of the wardays, but I think that allowing another warday after 2 extends (20 more minutes) would allow for less boredom of Ts constantly rebelling and CTs constantly not being able to enforce everyone. Since originally, the maps are 20 minutes long, once another 20 minutes or 2 extends are added, I believe another warday can be added as well.

• Content Count:  78

My first instinct is that it would be a great add to the server but there will need to be limits if they happen to often it will make the server boring in my opinion,also there should be a voting system to get the warday started like if say 5/6 cts vote yes,similar to the tmute command.

• Content Count:  971

we already have war days on jb

its called freedays on electric razor/revamp/vipinthemix cuz 90% of the cts camp shit anyway and dont bother enforcing

• Like 3

Reply to Thread