? servers

? players online

Blatant disobey

• Content Count:  113

What is considered as blatant disobey? Is dropping down from top to bottom cell at vipinthemix/electric blatant? @Noxstar said that it is counts as Blatant, but I asked other admin and he said that its not blatant and its only ws. Is on summer jail going through medic to disco when order is not to go blatant same here i got 2 different answers from several admins? Is going to sauna on elecric_revamp when its fd no past first cell blatant? I just want to make sure because I got different opinions from different admins. And addition: if at gun toss CT failed to jump can he re-do, or its up to T? @Noxstar maybe you don't remember it was like 3 weeks ago. What error said, I meant it differently i know that it is cause t is going in opposite direction, i meant it in different way. @Benzene got my point, what's the key point when disobey/delaying becomes blatant

Edited by MeGGi<3
Grammar, addition

• Content Count:  1103

Blatant disobeying is when a T does something that is no where near the order a CT gave and runs away from the group

Example: On VIP when a CT says “bomb rush to pool” and a T goes to the vending machines down towards the left of the hallway, that’s considered blatantly disobeying

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

This is the definition from the Rules & FAQ of the server: • Blatantly Disobeying - When prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner.

Now if you want to know if somethings blatant or not, ask yourself, is the prisoner acting in a way that would make me lost track of them? I am I having to shift my focus away from the main group of Ts?

Example 1: Running into Sauna while it's a first day FD on revamp/razor BLATANT.

Their intentions are to get the pistol, and they've ran inside of a room that makes you chase them down.

Example 2: Running from Disco to Medic when the order is to go to medic on summerjail BLATANT

This is a huge detour, and making them split off from the main pack of Ts

Example 3: Dropping/Cell switching when the order is 1 step out and freeze NOT BLATANT?

I put Not-Blatant because it depends. Generally, cell switching isn't blatant unless they've run a far distance (From regular cell-block on razor all the way to VIP cells). However, if they cell switch and run into the cell when they have an order to be somewhere else (for a pistol, nade, secret, etc.) It's blatant IMO.

Example 4: A CT Fails gun toss by either not throwing their gun or messing up.

If the CT did not actually end up throwing their gun during the gun-toss, generally you should/would give them another chance to throw it. I don't consider it as their attempt until they actually throw their gun. If they throw their gun and mess up badly, it's their throw and they can't re-do it.

If you want to be 100% sure, I'd wait for an answer from the AT's. @Bacon @Infinityward_

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1030

What I like to think of as blatant disobeying is when a T forces you to shift your attention to them, which would cause you not to be focusing on the larger group of prisoners. If you're straying directly from the path that you're supposed to be on, that's blatant disobeying. If you're told to go to big cage and you run towards vending machine, it's warning shottable until it can be seen that you're obviously not trying to go to big cage.

Taking a not direct path is delaying, and it's kind of a grey area and CT discretion from where delaying leads to blatant disobeying. Cell hopping, or dropping down is not blatant disobeying, but running into a cell when you're supposed to be going is, because you're making the guards look away from the larger group and find you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

What is considered as blatant disobey? Is dropping down from top to bottom cell at vipinthemix/electric blatant? @Noxstar said that it is counts as Blatant' date=' but I asked other admin and he said that its not blatant and its only ws. Is on summer jail going through medic to disco when order is not to go blatant same here i got 2 different answers from several admins? Is going to sauna on elecric_revamp when its fd no past first cell blatant? I just want to make sure because I got different opinions from different admins. And addition: if at gun toss CT failed to jump can he re-do, or its up to T? [mention=19257']Noxstar[/mention] maybe you don't remember it was like 3 weeks ago. What error said, I meant it differently i know that it is cause t is going in opposite direction, i meant it in different way. @Benzene got my point, what's the key point when disobey/delaying becomes blatant

To respond to your last question, asking what the definitive line between delaying and blatant disobeying is, I don't think there is one. As with many rules, there are some grey areas where it's just basically common sense and CT discretion. If you see a T straying a little bit off the path, you can use common sense and not spray them down, but if they're obviously not trying to go to the designated area, then they're blatantly disobeying.

An example of this would be electric razor, order is to take a step out and freeze. If a T jumps out of VIP cell and goes to another cell, tha/ not blatant as you're not losing track of them. However, if they jump down and beeline towards VIP secret, that's blatant, because they're not trying to follow the order, they're going directly for a secret that would make you lose track of them and have to hunt them down, taking your attention away from the larger group of Ts.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread