? servers

? players online

Keemstar & H3H3 situation

• Content Count:  590

Kind of embarrassing watching 2 30 year olds get their 12 year olds to clash at each other over the internet. I like h3h3 but the beef mad dumb.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  91

H3 lost his credibility long ago. He let his ego get the better of him, it's painfully obvious when he has people less popular than him on the podcast. Keemstar on the other hand is a troll. He doesn't pretend to be some saint like H3 does. His career was made off of talking shit to people, so I don't think that attacking him for what he's done his entire career is gonna do anything.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2095

H3H3 is justified in outing keemstar; I'm surprised operation false hope wasn't included in his video. Keemstar would raid channels/streams of young/unknowing people with a lot of positive stuff to get their hopes up, before telling them to start trolling/harassing them. He also was associated with a gaming gambling website that was rigged, so there's a lot of really shitty things he's done.

If someones manic episodes revolve around god complexes and inability to discern reality, it's a wild leap to take Keemstars word on "lol he was just acting" after it all went to hell and he made his money. H3H3, idubbbz, and others have shown Keemstar sliding into their DMs acting like their friend solely to dig up dirt. The whole "but we were friends" thing sounds insincere, with evidence pointing to him being manipulative. The day before he dox'd Etikas mental hospital he slid into his DMs acting like his friend, and thus you see another pattern in line with what I've stated earlier.

ITT: pointless drama affecting its intended target audience

You can say that about literally anything; your friends, celebrities, politicians. The people involved are extremely influential and powerful, if they're doing shitty things they should be outed to stop their abuse. Many extremely rich and powerful YouTubers were undone and grew into obscurity because they were outed as shitty people.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

Who didn't know keemstar was a shitty person by now?? People who are on the come up don't care because he can get them views. His viewers don't care because they're the type of people who are either currently in high school or peaked there where drama flourished. I'm not going to pretend I'm following this situation other than at a very superficial level at all because at the end of the day none of these dudes have an effect on my day to day even if they are "rich and powerful youtubers." Literally the only people upset or who care at all outside of getting massive views at the moment are fans of both and people who are still upset that etika killed himself and virtue signalers.

• Content Count:  2187

Was gonna post a whole essay about this but it is all summed up to this:

At the end of the day, Ethan does right but it leaves people conflicted with how he went about it. That's my take on this.

Kinda worried since people who have a huge audience and influence could realize they can weaponize it and use it to their advantage; they can easily put it to use against someone they dislike. Someone could target one of my favorite YouTubers and quite possibly cause another Adpocalypse, something that people on YouTube don't need right now. Especially with this whole Corona thing going on.

Anything goes in this war. However, it could escalate to a point where the fallout from this nuke starts affecting innocent people. People who are trying to get by. It's petty drama, but its consequences could start affecting people who aren't even YouTubers. I wouldn't want some dumbass calling me out on shit that I never did or shit that I moved on from a long time ago while I'm at work. Shit's fucking stupid.

Hell, if it wasn't for Ethan, this guy would never have been able to move on from this because of the countless trolls he's had to get rid of:

[video=youtube_share;zTgMw3kf9DY]

He's a national goddamn treasure.

Fuck Keemstar. The Etika situation fucked me over for a bit and to be reminded of what Keem did during that time really grinds my gears.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread