? servers

? players online

Keemstar & H3H3 situation

• Content Count:  362

So recently there has been a real beef with Keemstar and H3H3productions. H3 finally made a content nuke on Keemstar and things went down. Whats your thoughts on it. Do you think that what H3 brought up and Keem brought up is fine? Did he deserve it? And where do you stand?

• Content Count:  1103

So just because H3H3 brings up Etika, that destroy’s any point he has?

Also H3H3 made this video to remind people what Keemstar has done and the more unknown things he has done because most people just let it slide and the stuff Keemstar did was career ending but he is a manipulative little shit and any 12 year old will defend him

Edited by Error.

• Content Count:  409

Honestly I think both them are pretty shitty. From where I'm standing it really doesn't seem that hard to stay out of other peoples business and just make videos that are fun and entertaining. But Keemstar is definitely someone who has been on my nerves for years now. The fact that he can cause such controversial uproar and say stupid ass shit all the time and constantly get away with it without losing even a percentage of his audience infuriates me. So yea fuck that guy

• Like 1

I think bringing up the past for current beef is kind of dumb but I couldn't care less if either of their careers died.

It’s one thing to bring up stuff they did before they were mature and changed, and it’s completely different when you do shit while you have fame and make a bullshit excuse/apology then do the same shit again

• Content Count:  362

So just because H3H3 brings up Etika, that destroy’s any point he has?

Also H3H3 made this video to remind people what Keemstar has done and the more unknown things he has done because most people just let it slide and the stuff Keemstar did was career ending but he is a manipulative little shit and any 12 year old will defend him

I agree when everything here. But I feel like bringing up Etika was unnecessary because everyone knows that Keem and Etika was very good friends and Etikas mom, and girlfriend proves that. He even pulls up dms with Etika about how excited Etika was to be on the show. When Etikas mom proves that what Keem COMPLETLY OUT OF CONTEXT said, Etikas mom says that Etika had depression and other problems and this is not what caused it nor broke the line. So there was no reason to bring that up out of context. Another thing that H3 in his defense gave what Keem deserved it showed how bad fans can be with the right leader. Not everyone is friendly behind the scenes as I have seen before on the youtube platform. Pokimane has tried to get rid of a sponsor from a small youtuber because she didnt like the topic about her which was completely fine. And as I stated with the right words and leader fans can be harsh. I'm not a Keemstar fan or a H3H3 fan I like seeing both sides.

I agree when everything here. But I feel like bringing up Etika was unnecessary because everyone knows that Keem and Etika was very good friends and Etikas mom, and girlfriend proves that. He even pulls up dms with Etika about how excited Etika was to be on the show. When Etikas mom proves that what Keem COMPLETLY OUT OF CONTEXT said, Etikas mom says that Etika had depression and other problems and this is not what caused it nor broke the line. So there was no reason to bring that up out of context. Another thing that H3 in his defense gave what Keem deserved it showed how bad fans can be with the right leader. Not everyone is friendly behind the scenes as I have seen before on the youtube platform. Pokimane has tried to get rid of a sponsor from a small youtuber because she didnt like the topic about her which was completely fine. And as I stated with the right words and leader fans can be harsh. I'm not a Keemstar fan or a H3H3 fan I like seeing both sides.

you are missing my point

Keemstar caused a toxic environment for Etika and belittled what Etika said in his interview. Etika did say some crazy stuff, but Keemstar's response to them were "why not jump off a bridge" and "whats the point of living" and shit like that. Instead of being concerned like any rational human would be, Keemstar made fun of Etika's obvious mental illness

edit: Keemstar wasn't a friend to Etika... friends don't say shit like that when their friend is going through a mental breakdown

Edited by Error.

Reply to Thread