Chad
    He's. still. the. worst. CA. in. the. history. of. Steam. Gamers.

Smite Event

I've never reached out and asked people if they play Smite, but I've been playing this game since beta and have loved it since! I'm very curious if there are any other SG members that play/used to play this game. We would make a custom 5v5 and do different modes (Arena, Clash, etc).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
    Asher (05-20-2020), gween (05-20-2020), MeGGi<3 (05-20-2020)

MeGGi<3
    I'm a retard
    I don't know this game....

gween
    Walter
    I love this game, but I don't know how well this game would do in an event. Games are fairly long and I don't know how many people would show up in the first place.

Asher

African Enthusiast

ahhhhhhhh, Smite, the third person MOBA Game, that's not totally a rip off of League of legends with it's heros, but it's third person so they can't be sued. mmmm

GOTTA, LOVE IT

anyhow, i think this could be an event but i don't think anyone will play it, same to what happend with other events (Rocket league, League of legends...), but the game's free, who knows what'll happen this time around.
    though i'll say, I used to play it, but it wasn't very fun.

Trazz
    TTTs Chosen One
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad. View Post
    I've never reached out and asked people if they play Smite, but I've been playing this game since beta and have loved it since! I'm very curious if there are any other SG members that play/used to play this game. We would make a custom 5v5 and do different modes (Arena, Clash, etc).
    I use to play this game. Stopped after getting stomped on by a merlin but I don’t think a smite event would do so well. It’s mainly played on console and overlooked on PC by LoL. There was an LoL event not too long ago but I believe participation was minimal.

Asher

African Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Trazz View Post
    I use to play this game. Stopped after getting stomped on by a merlin but I don’t think a smite event would do so well. It’s mainly played on console and overlooked on PC by LoL. There was an LoL event not too long ago but I believe participation was minimal.
    LoL event went well as for signups, it's just the team captain that were too late to decide on a time to play a match, resulting in the event getting cancelled.

Acer
    *ac15CR*
    As others already said, I don't think the turn out would be enough for an event.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Acer For This Useful Post:
    Asher (05-25-2020)