? servers

? players online

jb ct's privilege

• Content Count:  168

>OG JB community

>Fantastic as server manager

I'm not sure you know what OG means.

RTD isn't a horrible suggestion but if I was still managing this server I wouldn't consider it. If you're tired of freedays every round be the change you want to see instead of bitching about it on the forums. Also our server has always been T centric for the most part;It's one of the things that differentiates us from most of the other major servers.

Yes you are 100 percent correct i used the word og loosely i was only referring to those that played a year ago and suddenly disappeared. I was just trying to point out a possible solution,as this topic was discussed many times over the past 3-4 months and no actions are taken i do somewhat agree with how everyone that posted is thinking and i just hope there is a solution with the lack of ct's.

• Content Count:  5375

Yes you are 100 percent correct i used the word og loosely i was only referring to those that played a year ago and suddenly disappeared. I was just trying to point out a possible solution,as this topic was discussed many times over the past 3-4 months and no actions are taken i do somewhat agree with how everyone that posted is thinking and i just hope there is a solution with the lack of ct's.

All caps because I don't think you understood the main point in my post

YOU ARE THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. PLAY CT AND GIVE BETTER ORDERS.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1030

I don't think editing those maps will work, because I believe it's the lack of deatghames that incentives Ts to be more active and rebel on those types of maps, and that's why people who play T side like them so much.

Well at least for me, being on T side and having the possibility of a forced deathgame would increase the incentive for me to rebel, because I don't want to have to participate in a deathgame where I might die.

• Content Count:  1633

When I actually played jailbreak this was the same problem. A lot of it is newer players that play CT lack creativity and end up just copying the same stuff they see other people do. They fall into a trap of habitually giving the same orders over and over again. Monkey see, monkey do.

It's not about change in management - all it comes down to is breaking out of that loop. I loved playing warden. I would intentionally avoid the common orders and activities on each map to shake things up and inspire others to mix it up too. People loved it, and while this server doesn't have a warden, you as a CT can still give creative orders. Don't recycle the same stuff you see other people do. No need to give everyone a freeday cause you see other people to do it. Understand what the rules are and give unique orders that follow those rules to make the game more refreshing and fun.

When you, a regular, mix things up and give better and more exciting orders, the rest will follow suit.

• Like 1
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  272

YOU ARE THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. PLAY CT AND GIVE BETTER ORDERS.

This guy gets it. Like I already said, if you have a problem with the CTs on JB, play CT. It is really that simple. I know I haven't been playing much because I got burnt out from CS (along with a couple other things...), it wasn't because of the way the server is set up.

• Content Count:  908

Closing this thread out as we have added a version of vipinthemix with a bunch of deathgames. We'd like to keep the other 2 Razors the same, they're both fan favorites, and we wouldn't want to mess with that. We will not be adding the RTD plugin as a regular thing, it will stick to certain events. Lastly, we are working on buffing CTs, this will take some time though as the plugin will need to be made, and the Tech Team is very busy at this moment.

Reply to Thread