? servers

? players online

Secret Hitler!

• Content Count:  1030

It's been awhile since we've done a Secret Hitler event, and I'd like to bring it back. I was unable to attend the previous one, which is why I'd like to have another one. Secret Hitler is easy to learn, it's easily accessible, and isn't that much of a hassle to set up. It can support a lot of players, and I think it would be a great event to have again.

What is secret hitler? I haven't played in a while so I forgot. Pls help :d

It's like mafia. there are innocents and fascists, and the fascists have to secretly pass bills while the innocents have to find out who the fascists are and kill them or pass their good bills.

Edited by Benzene
lmao I wrote racists

• Content Count:  927

I was waiting in line to play last time, but I sadly had to eat dinner when my turn was ready. I'm sure how many people had fun during that specific event, but the one I went to was really fun! I'd be down for another one soon as well!

• Content Count:  820

We try to space out recurring events like these, obviously they do well, but it can really burn out if we just keep pushing them out. We just did one just under a month ago so maybe we can get another one out soon. Again, it is a great event that a lot of people like (myself included), but we can't just keep pushing out the same events back to back.

We try to space out recurring events like these, obviously they do well, but it can really burn out if we just keep pushing them out. We just did one just under a month ago so maybe we can get another one out soon. Again, it is a great event that a lot of people like (myself included), but we can't just keep pushing out the same events back to back.

eao7TEn.png

Last one was 4/23/2020 I mean they always do well so we can prob do another soon.

Oh well this is awkward. I didn't realize the event was so recent, for some reason I thought the last one was in January, hmm. Well I'll be waiting for another event, these are always fun!

Reply to Thread